Are you looking for a job in banking sector? Here is your chance to apply for LVB PO vacancy. Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) is a private sector bank founded in the year 1926. The bank has recently released a notification for the recruitment of PO.
The application process has already started from December 5, 2018, last date to submit online application is Dec 30, 2018. This article discussed all the important details relating to LVB PO vacancy.
Interested candidates must read the official notification before applying for the same. Scroll down for more details and the link to download notification.
- Application begin Dec 5, 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online is Dec 30, 2018
- Last Date to pay application fee is Dec 30, 2018
- The Computer-based exam will be on Jan 20, 2019
- Candidates can download Admit Card in January 2019
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
Post Name – PO Scale I
Age – Candidates should be between 20-28 years in age as on 01/12/2018.
Educational Requirement – Candidates should have a bachelor degree from any recognized university in India with minimum 60% marks.
- The application fee is 700/- for all category candidates.
- Application fee can be paid by candidates through net banking, debit card, credit card, or Mobile wallet only.
- Download the official notification released by LVB by clicking here.
- To visit the official website, click here.
- To fill the application form online, click here.
- To login using Application Number and DOB, click here
The Bottom Line
A job in banking sector is one of the most searched jobs in India. The article shares all the important information related to LVB PO Recruitment 2018-19. All the important links have been shared in the article. However, candidates should still read the official notification before applying for this PO position with lakshmi vilas bank recruitment (LVB). To know more about the bank, visit the official website of the bank, link shared in the article. If you have any query related to this vacancy you can write to us in the comment box.
All the best.