Central Bank of India has announced the vacancies for the post of Faculty and Office Assistant at Kushinagar (U.P.) for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes). The vacancies will be on contract basis for the year 2019-2020.
The bank hasn’t disclosed the total number of posts for both of the vacancies. In this article, we have compiled the details of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 eligibility criteria for the vacancies of Faculty and Office Assistant, the procedure to apply, and other details.
If you want a bank job in India, then scroll down to know more about the Central Bank of India 2019 Recruitment for Faculty and Assistant. We advise candidates to visit Bank’s website for the updates on the vacancies.
Central Bank of India 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Faculty in Central Bank of India
- Applicants’ age should be less than 65 years to apply for this post.
- Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc. is an essential requirement for this post.
- The candidate should have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- The desirable qualification for this post set by the bank is as follows; Retired Bank Official with working experience as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
- The candidate must know the local language and the applicant with the same or nearby district will get preference.
For Office Assistant in Central Bank of India
- Age of the candidate should be 35 years with sound health.
- The candidate should be a Graduate in BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
- The knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounts will be an additional qualification.
- It is expected that the candidate should be well conversant with the local language should be resident of the same or nearby district.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019
If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria and willing to get a job in a bank then you can apply for any of the above mentioned vacancies based on your qualifications.
To apply for the vacancies in Central Bank of India candidates will have to send their application in a prescribed format to the head office of Central Bank of India. The application of the candidate should be received by 3 August 2019. 3 August is the last date for receipt of the application after that no applications shall be entertained.
Applicants will have to mention Subscribing “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI Centre Kushinagar (Padrauna) in U.P. on contract for the year 2019-20” on the top of the envelope carrying their application from.
The application format can be downloaded to the link given at the bottom of this article. Candidates can send their application to this address;
Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC),
Central Bank of India, Regional Office,1st Floor, A.D.Tower, Bank Road,
Gorakhpur Pin: 273001.
Central Bank of India Selection Procedure 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview round. Selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in personal Interview.
Contract Amount and Other Expenses
- The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.20000/- per month for the candidate appointed on faculty post. The selected candidate will not be entitled to get other allowance/benefit/payment or facility.
- For selected office assistant, the contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.12000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible to the selected candidates.
- To read the advertisement released by the Central Bank of India for the vacancies of Faculty and Office Assistant, click here.
- The format for the application for the post of faculty/office assistant of RSETI on contractual basis is also given in the same folder.
The Bottom Line
Job in banks is considered as a secure job. The aforementioned vacancies are on a contrct basis but the experienced gained on these jobs help in a permanent job in a bank. So if you want to get a job in a bank then apply for Central Bank of India vacancies on or before 3 August 2019.