Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released the notification for the recruitment of TGT, PGT and PRT teachers. These vacancies are for 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India.
The exact number of vacancies is not yet projected by the AWES. These vacancies could be the regular or contractual basis.
Here is the detailed information about the AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2018.
- The online registration for the various posts of teachers has been started from 1 October 2019.
- The last day to apply online for AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2018 is 24 October 2018. Online application portal will be open till 5:00 pm on 24 October.
- 3 November 2018 is the tentative date for the availability of admit card.
- Exam for the mentioned posts will be conducted on 17-18 November 2018.
- The result of the exam will be declared and published on 3 December 2018.
- The application fee Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Age of the fresh candidates should be below 40 years. For Delhi schools’ the age for TGT, PRT should be < 29 and for PGT candidates it should be <36 years.
- For experienced candidates, the age should be less than 57 years. For Delhi’s schools, the candidates’ age should be less than 40 years.
- According to AWES, experienced candidates are those who have 5 years of teaching experience in the last 10 years.
- For PGTs the minimum educational qualification is post graduation with minimum 50% marks along with B.Ed with 50% marks.
- For TGTs, graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed with 50% marks is the minimum
- For PRTs graduation and B.Ed or two years of diploma both with minimum 50% marks is the minimum required qualification.
The selection procedure has 3 different stages. In the first stage, the candidates will have to appear in the written test. This will be an online exam. After the written exam candidates will get a scorecard. This scorecard will be valid for the lifetime and candidate can pick any teaching job with the help of this scorecard. To see the pattern of written exam, candidates can buy the sample question papers from below mentioned link.
The second phase has the interview part and the third phase of selection procedure includes the evaluation of teaching skills and computer proficiency.
- To read the official notification of AWES TGT, PGT, PRT Online Recruitment 2018 click here.
- To apply online for the above-mentioned job click here.
In this article, we have summed up the basic information related to AWS TGT, PGT, and PRT recruitment 2018. To know more about it read the official notification of the same.
If you have any query related to this or any other government job, please write to us in the comment section below.