The Indian Airforce has started accepting applications for the AFCAT 01/2022 for their special entry course. Candidates can apply online and the last date to submit is December 30, 2021. Here in this blog post, we will discuss Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021 AFCAT 01/2022 / NCC Special Entry information that you must know before filling the application.
What is AFCAT?
AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. It is the common entrance exam for all branches of the Indian Airforce. AFCAT is conducted by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). The examination will help to select candidates to undergo the physical training and other tests that are required for all aspirants who want to join the Indian Airforce.
AFCAT 01/2022 – Important Dates
- The application process for AFCAT 01/2022 begins from 01/12/2021.
- End date to apply online is 30/12/2021.
- The last date to pay examination fee is 30/12/2021.
- The course will start in 2023.
AFCAT 01/2022 – Application Fee
- All candidates need to pay AFCAT Entry fee of Rs. 250.
- To apply for NCC Special & Meteorology Entry there is not application fee involved.
- You can pay the examination fee using Debit card, Credit card, net banking or E challan.
About AFCAT Exam
If you are looking for a career in Air Force, AFCAT could be your gateway to your dream job. Know what this exam is about.
- AFCAT is a written test which is conducted by the Indian Air Force (IAF).
- The tests consist of four levels: Pre-AFCAT, AFCAT Part I: General Studies, AFCAT Part II: Air Force Knowledge and Memory Tests and Aptitude Tests, and the Final Test.
- It is considered to be one of the toughest exams; candidates who score below 50% on AFCAT Part II automatically fail.
- An AFCAT is an exam consisting of three sections, among which are Maths, Reasoning, and General Awareness. The purpose of the test is to evaluate the candidate’s eligibility for further recruitment into the Airforce.
- The AFCAT is a short and intense written test. This test has been designed to assess the aptitude, skills and knowledge of the applicant in their respective areas of interest.
AFCAT 01/2022 Exam Eligibility
- For AFCAT Flying Batch the age limit is 20-24 Years as on 01/01/2023.
- For Ground Duty Technical / Non Technical the age limit is 20-26 Years as on 01/01/2023.
- For NCC Special & Meteorology Entry and education eligibility read the complete official notification.
This article provides all the important information on AFCAT examination 2022 for those aspiring to be recruits in the Indian Airforce. The Airforce is recruiting candidates for the AFCAT 01/2022 at present and this blog is for all those who are interested in the recruitment of the Airforce. It is also meant for aspirants who are looking for their dream job.