The Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration (DFDA), Goa has released the Group C recruitment notification. DFDA Goa is inviting applications to fill 55 vacancies. Read on to know the details on DFDA Goa Group C Recruitment 2019.
Food and Drug Administration Goa announced 55 vacancies for Food Safety Officer, Assistant Chemist, Pharmacist, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, and Multi Tasking Staff. All these vacancies are for Group C recruitment in DFDA Goa. The only mode for application is offline. Only those candidates should apply who fulfill the eligibility criteria set for DFDA Goa recruitment 2019.
DFDA Goa Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
The total Group C jobs announced for DFDA Goa are 55. Listed below are post-wise vacancies.
- Food Safety Officer: 13 Posts
- Assistant Chemist (Food): 10 Posts
- Assistant Chemist (Drug): 07 Posts
- Pharmacist: 05 Posts
- Laboratory Assistants: 04 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts
- Driver: 03 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 06 Posts
- The application submission process for the aforementioned posts has been started from 26th August 2019.
- The last date to apply for DFDA Goa Group C Recruitment 2019 is 16 September 2019.
DFDA Goa Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Food Safety Officer: To apply for the post of Food Safety Officer the applicant must have a degree in Food Technology /Dairy Technology /Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Science OR Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
- Assistant Chemist (Food): For Assistant Chemist (Food) the candidate must have done M. Sc/ M. Tech and should have 1 year of experience. Graduate in Pharmacy with a minimum of 3 years experience can also apply for this post.
- Assistant Chemist (Drug): Applicant with a graduate degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical or science or microbiology can apply for this post. Having 3 years of experience in analysis of drug in a reputed firm is also required to apply for this post.
- Pharmacist: Fresher with a diploma in Pharmacy from board of technical education or with a degree in Pharmacy can apply for this post in DFDA Goa.
- Laboratory Assistants: Candidates must have passed matriculation or its equivalent with science subjects. Along with this, the candidates have also completed the course of Lab. Assistant or Lab. Technician from a recognized institute.
- Junior Stenographer: Applicant must have passed the higher secondary school from a recognized university. Candidate must have the computer knowledge and he/she must have a speed of 100 words pm on computer typewriting.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate must have done higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized board. Having computer knowledge is also essential to apply for this post in DFDA Goa.
- Driver: Candidate must have passed secondary school to apply for this post along with 2 years of experience in driving. Having a license to drive the light vehicle is must.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Candidate must have SSC certificate and have completed ITI to apply for this post.
For all the aforementioned posts, the candidates are required to have the knowledge of Konkani language. Knowledge of Marathi is a desirable skill for all the vacancies available with DFDA Goa. Apart from this, the candidate must be 15 years of residence of state of Goa.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in DFDA Recruitment 2019 have to download the application form available on the official website of Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration (DFDA Goa), dfda.goa.gov.in.
Candidates have to fill all the required information in the form, paste their latest photo on it and send it with all the relevant documents to the below mentioned address:
Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration
Dhanwantari Opp. Shire of Holy Cross
The envelope should contain your job application super-scripted “Application for the post of ….”
DFDA Goa 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates by DFDA Goa will be through a written test. The dates of written test will be informed to applicants through e-mail or message. For all the vacancies a written examination will be conducted. The exam will be for 100 marks. The exam conducted for every position will have 100 questions of 100 marks. Applicants are advised to read the official notification for more details, link is shared within the article.
The Bottom Line
Now you know DFDA Goa Group C Recruitment 2019 details. If you are eligible for DFDA FSO or any other vacancy, don’t miss the end date. The eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process is discussed here. In case of any further query related to this DFDA recruitment 2019 feel free to write to us in the comment box below.