Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, has invited online applications for eligible candidates for various posts including Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Accounts/ Technical/ Law) and Medical Officer.
Those who are seeking a career in FCI must read this page carefully. Let’s know all the important information for FCI Various post recruitment 2021.
- Application process Begins: 01/03/2021
- Last Date to apply online: 30/03/2021
- Last date for the payment of fee: 30/03/2021
- Exam to be conducted in: May / June 2021
There is an application fee to be paid by candidates to appear for FCI recruitment exam.
- General / OBC /EWS have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- SC / ST and all category female candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Candidates can make payment of the Examination Fee through cash at E Challan or via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Candidate must read complete notification carefully before applying for the recruitment. i
- Must keep the scan copy of all required documents handy like photo, sign copy etc.
- Must cross-check the form details carefully before submit.
- Must pay the application fee, only than the form will considered submitted.
- Take a printout of form for further use.
Candidates interested in FCI recruitment 2021, can apply online using the link .Before starting the process you must read the guidelines for application submission. For more details visit official website of FCI.