Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment on various apprentice in Tarapur Maharshtra Site of NPCIL. The total vacancies announced are 250 and those with one year ITI will get 7700/- as pay and those with two year ITI will received Rs 8855/- as pay. More information on NPCIL Apprentice recruitment 2021 is compiled for you, scroll down to know.
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking (PSU) based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. NPCIL is wholly owned by the Government of India and administered by the Department of Atomic Energy. It is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- The application process for NPCIL recruitment 2021 started from 28 Oct 2021.
- End date to apply online is 15 November 2021 upto 04 PM.
- Last date to complete the form is 15 November 2021.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2021
- There is no application fee to apply for for NPCIL apprentice recruitment 2021.
- Interested candidates are only required to register online before the end date.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
Age Limit as on 15 November 2021
- Applicants should not be less than 14 years in age and should not be more than 24 years in age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- Applicant should have ITI / NCVT Certificate in the related trade. For complete details download the NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2021.
Instructions For NPCIL Apprentice Online Form 2021
- Application can only be submitted through online mode. However candidate should take the print-out of the application form which will be needed at the time of reporting for apprenticeship training, if selected.
- Before you submit the online application form, you must ensure that you are eligible to apply as mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- The candidates are initially screened based on the information provided in the online application form. So you must make sure that all the information is carefully and correctly filled in the online application form.
NPCIL Maharahstra Recruitment 2021 is recruiting on Various Trade Apprentice Posts for which you must apply online between 28/10/2021 to 15/11/2021. You must also read the complete recruitment notification before applying. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria in terms of age and education etc. Don’t forget to take a print-out of application form for future reference. All the best!