National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has invited online applications for Deputy manager recruitment 2021 under the advertisement number NTA/NHAI/2021/1. If you are interested in and meet the eligibility criteria for NHAI deputy manager recruitment 2021, fill the online form before end date. All the important information related to NHAI latest recruitment 2021 is discussed below. Read on to know.
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- The application process for NHAI deputy manager recruitment 2021 started from 30 October 2021.
- Last date to apply online is 29 November 2021.
- Last date to make the application fee payment is 30 November 2021.
- Applicants can correct the form by 02-03 December 2021.
- Applicants belonging to General / OBC category shall pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- EWS category candidates have to pay Rs. 300 as application fee.
- SC / ST / PH and all category female candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- You can pay the examination fee through debit card, credit card, net banking or E Challan fee mode.
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
- The maximum age limit of the candidates should not be more than 35 years as of 29 November 2021.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per rules.
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (BCom) Or CA Or an MBA in Finance with 4 years of experience.
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 apply online
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification
- NHAI official website
National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) have issued deputy manager recruitment 2021 notification and has invited online applications from eligible candidates to be submitted between 30 October 2021 to 29 November 2021.