You should be 18 years of age or above to visit or use the Website for any reason. By using Opennaukri.com or accepting the Terms, You warrant and embody to the Company that You are 18 years of age or above, and have the authority, and right to use Opennaukri and agree to and abide by all the provisions of the Terms. You also warrant to the Company that You will be using the Website in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Use of Website content and Website Restrictions
You agree to use the Website in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, and in a manner that does not adversely reflect on the goodwill of the Company, or negatively influence the availability, performance, or accessibility of the Website. Unauthorised use of Opennaukri content is in strict violation of these laws, and is not allowed under any circumstance
While using the Website, You must not:
- Use this Website or its contents for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Use our Website to copy, transmit, store, distribute, or publish any material with any computer virus, spyware, Trojan horse, keystroke logger, worm, rootkit or any other malicious computer software;
- Violate third party rights on the Website;
- Conduct any automated or systematic data collection activities on or in relation to our Website without prior written consent;
- Collect and store other users’ personal information without their proper authorization;
- Use the Website for any activity that is harmful to minors.
- Use the Website for any activity that will infringe the copyright, trademark or intellectual property of the Opennaukri site or its users.
- Otherwise violate these Terms.
Users are strictly forbidden from violating or attempting to violate Website’s security, including, without limitation the following activities:
- Attempting to test, probe, or scan defencelessness of the network or system, or to break authentication or security measures without having proper authorization;
- Accessing data not intended for User or logging into an account or server which the User is not authorized to access;
- Imitating any TCP/IP packet header, or a part of it in any newsgroup posting or e-mail. Violations of network or system security could result in criminal or civil liability.
- The Company will investigate all the occurrences which may involve any such violations and, will corporate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who are involved in it;
- Attempting to post, upload, submit, send, transmit, or publish material that is abusive, harmful, harassing, threatening, obscene, vulgar, or libelous, of other’s privacy.
For user safety, never provide your credit card details or personal banking information on this website.
Registration and Third Party information
When you register an account with Opennaukri, you must provide us with a valid email address. By registering with our site, you understand that Opennaukri may disclose to third parties, anonymously, content contained in your registration. This will not include any personal data such as name, telephone number, email, except in cases to comply with relevant laws, or in legal instances.
The company reserves the right to offer third party services to you based on preferences that you provide to us in your registration.
Use of the Opennaukri Services
Opennaukri may only be used by the following: Individuals seeking employment in government sector, government exam aspirants, and employers seeking employees, and for personal and professional networking purposes. You should use the site responsibly at all times.
You are strictly prohibited from using Opennaukri for any of the following:
To impersonate a person.
- To post, transmit or destroy material that is in direct violation to applicable law.
- Interfere with any contact with an agency and a third party.
- Post any jobs on the Opennaukri site for a competitor of Opennaukri.
- Post any content on the site with hyperlinks, email addresses or keywords that are irrelevant to the job listing.
- Take any personal information from another user.
- Send unsolicited email.
- Use the Opennaukri site for any unlawful use or illegal activity.
- Insertion of the user’s personal URL, website or email address whilst posting a job listing.
User content and submissions
You have sole responsibility for your Opennaukri account information, messages and any content that you send or publish on the site. You give Opennaukri and its affiliates licence to use, reproduce and distribute user content as generated by you in any form, media or on any technological device.
Job posting by users is not allowed on the website, if allowed in future, it should not contain the following:
- Any hyperlinks, other than those allowed by Opennaukri,
- Misleading, hidden or irrelevant keywords,
- More than one job description,
- Inaccurate or misleading information,
- Names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies.
- Any material that harms individuals in a violent or sexual manner.
When using Opennaukri through a mobile device, you agree to Opennaukri being given information about your use of Opennaukri through this device and through your carrier. Use of the Wesite through a mobile device may cause Opennaukri to display data on your mobile phone. If you alter or close your mobile account, you will need to update your Opennaukri account information, in order to ensure accuracy and that you receive all messages to your account. You, as a user, are responsible for all network charges whilst accessing the Wesite or Opennaukri Mobile Application from your mobile phone.
WE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT OPENNAUKRI WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF HARMFUL MECHANISMS OR COMPUTER VIRUSES. IF YOUR USE OF OPENNAUKRI OR THE MATERIALS WITHIN RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR REPLACING DATA, EQUIPMENT, OR NEED ANY TYPE OF SERVICING, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. WE ALSO MAKE NO ASSURANCES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED, SOFTWARE, LINKS, GRAPHICS, AND TEXT.