Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 286 posts of Assistant Engineer Electrical / Computer Science, IT / Electronics & Telecommunication and Junior Engineer Electrical. If you are interested in these posts announced by the Uttar Pradesh Electricity Department, don’t miss the end date to apply for the UPPCL recruitment 2021.
Interested candidates can apply online from 12 November 2021 to 02 December 2021. The minimum age of candidates is 18/21 years and maximum age limit is 40 years to be eligible to apply for UPPCL AE/JE Recruitment 2021.
To know more information related to UPPCL AE/JE recruitment 2021 read the complete article.
UPPCL AE/JE Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
Application process starts: 12th November2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 2nd December 2021
Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 2nd December 2021
Exam to be held in : January 2022
Application Fee for UPPCL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates need to pay application fee depending on their category to complete the application process.
- General / OBC / EWS category candidates needs to pay Rs. 1180 as application fee.
- SC / ST category candidates shall pay Rs. 826 as fee.
- Candidates can pay the Exam Fee through online payment mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
UPPCL AE/JE Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit as on 01-01-2021
- Candidates should be 18 Years or above to apply for JE post.
- The minimum age to apply for AE posts is 21 Years.
- The maximum age to apply for UPPCL AE/JE Recruitment 2021 is 40 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the UPPCL Recruitment Rules.
UPPCL Vacancy Details
- Total number of vacancies announces for AE/JE posts: 286
- Vacancies announced for Junior Engineer (JE) Electrical: 173
- Vacancies announced for Assistant Engineer (AE) Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science, IT: 113
UPPCL AE / JE Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for UPPCL recruitment 2021.
- For the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) Electrical only those candidates can apply who have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any Recognized Board in India.
- To apply for the posts of Assistant Engineer (AE) Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science, IT you should have a BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in related trade from any recognized Institute in India.
UPPCL AE / JE Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
- UPPCL AE recruitment 2021 notification
- UPPCL JE recruitment 2021 notification
- Official website of UPPCL
We encourage the candidates to read the complete notification before applying for UPPCL AE / JE Recruitment 2021. You must also keep all the documents handy to fill the application from successfully. Prepare well and stay confident, all the best!