Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has released a notification for recruitment of Generalist officer scale II and III. Online application forms for recruitment of Generalist Officer has been released. Those seeking a career in banking can apply for these vacancies. Details on Generalist Scale II and III Vacancies of BOM are discussed herein. Interested candidates must read full page to know eligibility and other details.
- The registration for Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has been started from 11th December 2019.
- Last Date to apply online is 31st Dec 2019.
- Candidates can pay application fee by 31st Dec 2019.
- Exam date is yet to be notified.
- The application fee for General / OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs. 1180.
- SC / ST candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 118.
- PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates can pay the examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking modes only.
BOM Generalist Officer Scale II and III Vacancy and Eligibility
Generalist Officer Scale II
Total number of vacancy – 200
General – 81
OBC – 54
EWS – 20
SC – 30
ST – 15
- The maximum age of candidates should not be over 35 years.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks in all semester and year with 2 years of working experience as Scale II officer.
Generalist Officer Scale III
Total number of vacancy – 100
General – 41
OBC – 27
EWS – 10
SC – 15
ST – 7
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 38 years.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks in all semester/year with 5 years of working experience as Scale III officer.
- Register for BOM Generalist Officer Recruitment 2019
- BOM Generalist Officer Scale II and III login
- Bank of Maharashtra Officer Recruitment notification 2019
- Official website of Bank of Maharashtra
To know more about BOM recruitment of Generalist Officer scale II and III, candidates are advised to visit the official website of BOM and read notification carefully.
This is a golden opportunity for all those who are looking for government jobs in banking sector. Check your eligibility and apply online before end date.
The Bottom Line
All important details on Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) recruitment 2019 for generalist officer scale II and III is shared. Topics discussed include eligibility, vacancies, dates etc. Links to register, login, notification download are included. In case you have a question, write it to us in the comment section below.