South Indian Bank (SIB) issued a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Legal Officers in Scale I Cadre. It is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want to get a banking job. Here in this article we have compiled all the important information about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Officers. Candidates should know that the bank will accept the job application online only and the applications sent to the bank through any other medium will not be accepted.
South Indian Bank has a total of 12 vacant posts for Probationary Legal Officers in Scale I. The location of posting for these vacancies can be anywhere in India. Selected candidates will be on probation period for 2 years. Confirmation to the candidate will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
- SIB will start accepting the applications from the job seekers for the post of Probationary Officer from 17 July 2019 onwards.
- The last date to apply for the aforementioned post is 28 July 2019.
- The Online test to select the right candidate to recruit on PO’s post in SIB will be conducted on 11 August 2019.
- The age of interested candidates should be not more than 28 years. This means the candidate to be born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and no later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates from SC/ST will get the relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit as per the rules.
- Candidate must have done X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC along with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course to apply for the Post of PO in SIB.
- An applicant with experience in relevant field or at BAR or other banks will get preference over others for SIB PO recruitment 2019.
Selected candidates will be entitled to get a pay scale of Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 -1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Candidates will also get a performance-linked incentive as per the rule.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies available with South Indian Bank online.
- To apply for the posts of Probationary Officer in SIB the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Bank and do the registration there.
- Candidate needs to have valid email-id and passwords for registration. Once the registration process gets completed then the applicant will have to fill the online application form.
- Candidates will need to carry the soft copy of following documents to apply online for South Indian Bank Jobs;
Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
Signature (with black or blue ink)
Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black or blue ink)
- Read the filled application form before submitting it and process to pay the fee to take the examination in order to get recruited on the post of PO in SIB.
- Application fee for the candidates from the General category is Rs. 800.
- Candidates from SC/ST category can apply for the South India Bank in Rs. 200.
The selection of a suitable candidate will be done through an online examination. First of all, the bank will do an initial scanning of the applicants. Shortlisted candidates will be informed to take an online test. After clearing the online test the candidate will have to go through the personal interview. The combined result of Personal interview and test will declare the name of successful applicants.
Detail of Online Test
Applicants will have to download their admit card from the website of the bank to appear in the online test for the selection of SIB PO 2019-20. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes and candidates need to answer 104 questions.
To read the official notification for Sib PO recruitment 2019, click here.
The Bottom Line
The interested candidates can apply online from tomorrow onward for the post of Probationary Officer in the SIB. In case of any question related to South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.