Bank of Baroda is inviting the applications for 35 vacant posts of Specialist Officers-IT in various disciplines. Out of this 25 vacancies are available for manager level and rest 10 vacancies are for the post of Senior Manager in the IT department of the bank.
The Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of IT/ officers on its official website. In this post, we have compiled the essential information related to the aforementioned vacancies in the bank.
Bank of Baroda has released the notification for the recruitment of 35 Specialist Officers-IT. Here is the detail of same;
- Manager IT (Unix Administrator): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Linux Administrator): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Windows Administrator): 01 Post
- Manager IT (SQL) Administrator: 02 Posts
- Manager IT (Oracle Administrator): 02 Posts
- Manager IT (Network Administration): 02 Posts
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Sphere): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Middleware Administrator Web Logic): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Data Center administration -Building Management System): 02 Posts
- Manager IT (ETL Developer): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Software Developer): 01 Post
- Manager IT (Finacle Developer): 06 Posts
- Senior Manager-IT (System Administrator): 02 Posts
- Senior Manager IT (ETL Developer): 01 Post
- Senior Manager IT (Software Developer): 02 Posts
- Senior Manager IT (Finacle Developer): 02 Posts
- To apply for the Manager IT Post applicant’s age should be 25 to 32 years.
- To apply for the post of Senior Manager in IT department of Bank of Baroda the applicants’ age should be in between 28 to 35 years.
- Candidates form the reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
For Manager IT Post
- To apply for the vacancies For Manager IT or Senior Manager IT the applicant must have scored minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) or equivalent in B.E/ B. Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from a recognized university recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body).
- Candidate with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in BCA and MCA are also eligible to apply for the aforementioned post in Bank Of Baroda.
- Any candidate with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in MCA (3 years) from a recognized university/institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body can also apply for the post in IT department of Bank Of Baroda.
- Applicant needs to have a minimum of 3 years of experience in their relevant field to apply for the post of Manager IT in BOB.
- To apply for the Senior Manager IT post candidate need to 6 years of experience in his relevant field.
- Certification in relevant field will be considered as an additional qualification.
- The online application submission process for the Specialist Officers-IT has been started from 13 July 2019
- The last date to apply for the vacancies available in Bank of Baroda is 2 August 2019
Scale of Pay
Pay scale of the Manage IT and Senior Manager IT will be as follows;
MMG/S II – Rs.31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
MMG/S III – Rs. 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
How to Apply
If the details mentioned above suits you and you want to join the banking sector then you can apply for the vacant posts in Bank of Baroda by following the below-given instructions;
- Candidates can apply online for the vacant posts on IT specialist Manager and Senior Manager from the official website of the Bank.
- To apply for the vacant post first applicant will have to log in on the career mage with valid e-mail id and password and fill the application form.
- Candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature along with application form to apply for the vacancies in the bank.
- After clicking on the final submission button to submit the online form applicant will have to pay the application fee online.
- Bank of Baroda will charge Rs. 600/- from the candidates from GEN/ OBC category.
- For the candidates from SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), the application fee is Rs. 100.
- Candidates can make the payment through Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection of the candidate will be done by an online test followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates. The test will have a total of 200 questions, 50 from each topic. For every wrong answer, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. Candidates who will score minimum marks to qualify the online test will face GD and interview round.
The online tests will comprise questions from the following topics;
- Reasoning for 50 marks
- English Language for 25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude 50 marks
- Professorial expertise of the applicant for 75 marks
To read the official notification released by Bank of Baroda for recruitment of Specialist Officer IT, Click Here.
To apply online for the vacant posts mentioned aloft, click here.
The Bottom Line
The post has all the essential information that you should know before applying for any private or government job. If you are eligible to apply for the vacancies released by Bank of Baroda then don’t wait till the last day to apply online.
To get more update about the latest bank and government news, stay tuned with us.