The Dharmapuri District Central Cooperative Bank (DDCCB) is inviting applications from the interested and eligible applicants to fill 112 vacancies of Assistants. The application submission process has already started.
It’s an opportunity for the applicants who are preparing for the banking job. In this article, we have compiled all the essential information related to DDCCM Recruitment 2019. Banking job aspirants are suggested to read the article carefully then apply for the vacancy from the link given at the bottom of this post.
The Dharmapuri District Central Cooperative (DCC) Bank has released a total of 112 vacancies. All the vacancies are for the assistants’ post. Selected candidates will be eligible to get a salary of Rs. 14,000- 47,500 per month.
Lets know the details on DCC Bank recruitment 2019 for Assistant.
- The application submission process to apply for the posts in DDCCB has been started from 9 August 2019.
- The last date to apply for DDCCB 2019 Recruitment is 05 September 2019 and application can be submitted till 5:45 pm.
- The exam to select the suitable candidates will be conducted on 12 October 2019 at 10:00 am.
- Age Limit: Applicants’ age should be 18 years to 30 years as on 01 Jan 2019. Candidates from the reserved category will get the benefits of relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant should have the degree of Graduation from any recognized university.
DCC Bank recruitment 2019: Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The bank has already released the exam date so that applicants can prepare for the examination conducted by the DCC bank.
How to apply for DCC Bank Recruitment 2019
The Dharmapuri District Central Cooperative Bank is accepting the online applications from the interested candidates. Bank will not accept the application sent to the bank to apply for the vacancies via any other mode.
Here is the process to apply online for the aforementioned posts in DCC bank;
- Interested candidates will have to visit the official website of the bank. The link of same has been given at the bottom of this article.
- Now the candidate will have to click on the link given “ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: 12019, ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: 32019” under “VIEW DETAILS” button.
- A new page will appear on your screen, here you will have to click on the Apply Now button and pay the application fee if you are not exempted from it.
- If you are exempted from submitting the application then you will have to fill the form else first you need to pay the fee then fill the application form. After completing the fee submission process you will have to enter the basic information about you in the application form.
- You will have to upload the following documents with the application form to complete the application form; Upload the proof for S.S.L.C., proof of HSC or diploma.
- The application fee to apply for assistants’ vacancies if Rs. 250/-.
- To read the DCC Bank Assistant Recruitment Notification released by Dharmapuri District Central Cooperative Bank (DDCCB), click here.
- At the bottom of the page of given link you will get Apply Now button, click on it to apply for the vacant posts.
The Bottom Line
The candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant posts in DCC bank recruitment are suggested to read the official notification released by the bank. The online application submission process to apply for the above-mentioned jobs is going on so don’t wait till the last date and apply now if the vacancies discussed here to suit you.