Online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the post of specialist officers in IDBI Bank.
- The registration process for IDBI Bank SO Online form 2019 started 28th Nov 2019.
- The last date to apply online is 12th December 2019.
- The cut-off date for eligibility criteria is Nov 1, 2019.
- The applicants from SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 150 as application fee.
- The application fee for all other category candidates is Rs. 700.
- Payment of application fee can be made through online mode only.
The total number of vacancies announced by IDBI Bank for Specialist cadre officers is 61.
- Agriculture Officer (Grade – B) – 40
- Fraud Analyst (Maker) (Fraud Risk Management) (Grade B) – 14
- Faculty – Behavioural Sciences (Organizational behaviour and Human Resource Management) (Grade – D) – 1
- Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker) (Garde -C) – 5
- Transaction Monitoring Team – Head (Grade – D) – 1
Eligibility for IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- To know the complete eligibility criteria for IDBI Bank SO recruitment, candidates are advised to read the official notification released by the bank.
- The age limit for the posts is discussed below:
- Agriculture Officer – Candidate should not be less than 25 years and more than 35 years in age.
- Faculty – Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management ) – Candidates should be between 35-45 years in age.
- Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker) – Candidates should be 25-35 years in age to apply for this post.
- Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker) – Applicants should be 28 to 40 years to be eligible for this post.
- Transaction Monitoring Team – Head – The age limit for this post is 35-45 years.
IDBI Bank Specialist Officers Selection Procedure
- The selection process of candidates for Grade B, C and D will include a screening based on candidate’s qualification/experience/suitability and eligibility.
- Upon selected in the preliminary screening, candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained by candidate in PI, which comprises of 100 marks. The qualifying marks for PI will be 50 for General category candidates and 45 for other category candidates.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through official website of IDBI Bank, www.idbibank.in. Online is the only mode of application to be accepted.
- Register using a valid email and login to fill the form.
- The final submission will be on completion of successful payment of fee.
The Bottom Line
Details on IDBI Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019-2020 are included on this page. Topics discussed include number of vacancies, important dates, eligibility and selection. If you have any questions, write to us in the comment section below.