Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank (HARCO) is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies 978 vacancies on various posts
HARCO (A Scheduled Bank), Chandigarh has released 978 vacancies for the post of Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer. All these posts are available at various branches of HARCO Bank in Haryana including Gurgaon, Rohtak, Sonepat, Panipat, Jhajjar, Faridabad.
Bank job aspirants seeking jobs in Haryana must not miss to apply for HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019. Scroll down to know all the necessary details related to this recruitment.
HARCO Bank 2019 Recruitment Vacancy Details
Here we have discussed number of vacancies on different post as announced in the HARCO Bank Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Clerk – 385 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 123 Posts
- Senior Accountant – 35 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer – 30 Posts
- The application process started from 14 August 2019.
- The last date to submit the online application for HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 is 30th August 2019.
- The online exam will be conducted in October-November 2019 (tentatively).
HARCO Bank 2019 Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and maximum age not be more than 42 years to apply for HARCO Bank jobs 2019.
- Applicants from the reserved category will get the benefits of relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules defined by Government of India.
- For Clerk – Applicant must have done graduation with 55% marks or B. Com with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in India.
- For Junior Accountant – Candidate with graduation degree in B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math or B.Sc with Maths as one of the subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for this post.
- For Senior Accountant – Applicant needs to score at least 55% marks in Commerce or Science with Math or have done BA with Math or Economics with 3 years experience. OR scored at least 50% marks in M.Com or MA with Math or Economics to apply for this post in HARCO.
- For Assistant Manager/ Development Officer – An applicant with at least 60% marks in Graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Maths/ Commerce/B.Tech can apply for this post. the other qualifications that make you eligible for this posts are as follows; (i) Post Graduate in Math or Economics or Commerce or Business Administration or Engineering with at least 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation (ii) Chartered Accountant with at least 55% marks. (iii) 50% marks in Post Graduation in Economics or Maths or Commerce with CAIIB. (iv) Master in Banking and Insurance Management with 60% marks
- Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard is a must for the applicants to apply for all aforementioned vacancies in HARCO.
How to Apply for HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019
The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank, HARCO Bank, is inviting the applications through online mode only. Here is the process to apply online for HARCO Bank Vacancies 2019.
- Candidates can apply for the suitable post available in HARCO Bank by visiting the official website of HARCO Bank,
http://www.harcobank.org.in/, then click on the recruitment tab.
- A new page will appear on your screen here you will have to do the registration and then log in to apply for the vacancies.
- You will need to upload your photograph and signature then pay the application fee to complete the online application submission process.
- Application fee for the candidates from the general category is Rs. 600+GST.
- For female candidates and the candidates from SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) categories, the application fee is Rs. 300+GST.
- Ex-servicemen of Haryana are exempted from application fee.
The selection process for the posts of Clerk, Junior Accountant, and Senior Accountant, is through an online examination for 90 marks. The examination for each post will be different. On qualifying the Prelim examination the applicant will have to pass the main exam and then have to appear for an interview in order to get the selected position in HARCO Bank.
The selection process for the post of Assistant Manager/Development Officer shall have an online examination followed by an interview. Online examination will be for 90 marks and interview will be consisting of 10 marks. Candidates selected in the online examination will appear in the interview and if selected will get a job in HARCO Bank.
The Bottom Line
Banking is a lucrative sector and there is cutthroat competition to get a banking job as it comes with several benefits. If you think banking is the right career for you then don’t miss this opportunity and apply for the HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019 before the end date of application submission. All the Best!