Central University of Gujarat (CUG), Gandhinagar is inviting the Application from the interested candidates for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can their eligibility to apply for the vacant posts in the Central University of Gujarat here and apply through a prescribed format and online too.
The university has released the notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor on 10 July 2019 and candidates can apply till 8 August 2019. Move your cursor down to know more about the Central University of Gujarat (CUG) Recruitment 2019.
Central University of Gujarat (CUG) has 72 vacancies. Here is the detail of same;
- Professor- 18 Posts
- Associate Professor- 29 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 25 Posts
- Application submission Process starts from 10 July 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application is 08 Aug 2019 up to 05:30 PM
- The last date to send the hardcopy of online application is 23 Aug 2019
- To apply for the vacancy of teaching staff at Central University of Gujarat (CUG), Gandhinagar the applicant from General Category need to pay Rs. 500.
- Application fee for OBC candidates is Rs.250/- and applicants from SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman category are exempted to pay the application fee.
- To apply for the post of Professor in CUG the applicant must have a good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed.
- Candidate must have a minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor or other equivalent position.
- A Ph.D. degree holder in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions which has not mentioned above / industry. The applicant must have made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the relevant discipline. He/she has ten years’ experience also.
For Associate Professor
- Applicants with a good academic record and a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidate must have a Master degree with 55% marks.
- Candidate needs to have a minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution or equivalent.
For Assistant Professor
- Candidate needs to have a Master‘s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University.
- Clearing the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR is also essential for the candidate.
- The candidate obtains a Ph.D. degree from a foreign university with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) will also eligible to apply for the Assistant Professor’s post in CUG.
How to Apply for CUG Recruitment 2019
After looking at the eligibility criteria if you want to apply for the vacancies released by Central University of Gujarat (CUG) then you will have to follow the below-given steps;
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts mentioned aloft from the official website of CUG on or before 8 August 2019. A link of same has been given at the bottom of the post.
- Eligible candidates can also apply by sending their application via post to the below-given address along with all the necessary documents on or before 23 August 2019.
The address to send the applicant is as follows;
Dr. Rina Kumari, Principal Investigator, School of Environment and Sustainable Development, Central University of Gujarat, Sector – 30, Gandhinagar – 382 030
- To read the official notification of CUG Recruitment 2019 for teaching staff, click here.
- To reach the official website of Central University of Gujarat (CUG), click here.
- To read the instructions to apply for the vacant post in CUG, click here.
- To apply for the aforementioned posts, click here.
The Bottom Line
The post has all the information about Central University of Gujarat (CUG) Recruitment 2019 for teaching staff. We have mentioned all the important links related to the aforementioned vacancies here. You can apply through both modes online and offline for the vacant posts in CUG.
In case of any further query related to the vacancies in CUG feel free to write to us in the comment box below, we shall revert you.