A recruitment notification has been released by Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) to fill 314 posts of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer. Candidates waiting for government jobs in Uttarakhand must notmiss this opportunity. Interested candidates should read official notification carefully and apply before end date.
To know more about UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2019-20, scroll down. Details discussed include important dates, application fee, vacancies announced, eligibility, selection procedure and steps to apply. Take a look.
• The application process started from 3rd December 2019.
• The last date for submission of application is 2nd January 2020.
• General/ Unreserved/ OBC – Rs. 2000.
• EWS / SC/ ST / PH – Rs. 1000.
• Job Location: Uttarakhand
• Post Name: Ordinary Grade Medical Officer
• Total Number of Vacancies: 314
• Pay Scale: Level 10, Rs. 56,100-1,77,500
Eligibility for UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018): Minimum age of candidate should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be above 42 years.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM in related trade from a recognized university/ college.
Candidates can apply online through the website of UKMSSSB, download notification to know steps to apply online.
Uttrakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Recruitment 2019-20 details including eligibility, dates, selection with useful links is shared. For more details visit website of UKMSSB and read notification. In case you have a question, write it to us in the comment section.