Coal India Limited (CIL) has invited online applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of management trainee. Online forms for CIL management trainee recruitment 2019 are released, for which apply online link will be active from Dec 21, 2019 and candidates will be able to submit the forms till 19th January 2020.
Candidates can scroll down to know more information on CIL recruitment 2019 for management trainee.
- CIL will start accepting online application for management trainee posts from 21st December 2019.
- The last date to apply online is 19th January 2020 upto 11:00 PM.
- The payment of fee can be made by candidates by 19th January 2020.
- The exam for CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 will be held on 27-28 February 2020.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit cards in February 2020.
- The candidates from General / OBC category have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- SC/ST and PH candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Payment of examination fee can be made through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking or Pay it through Offline Mode – E Challan.
CIL Vacancy 2019 Details
The total number of vacancies announced by CLI is 1326 in various trades. Trade wise vacancy detail is listed below.
Mining – 288
Electrical – 218
Mechanical – 258
Coal Preparation – 28
Civil – 68
Systems – 46
Materials Management – 28
Personnel & HR – 89
Finance & Accounts – 254
Marketing & Sales – 23
Community Development – 26
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum age of candidates should be not more than 30 years as on 01.04. 2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules of Government of India.
- Educational requirement varies with the posts. To know complete eligibility details read the recruitment notification released by CLI.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in computer-based test and personal interview.
Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- The computer-based test (CBT) will be of 3 hours in duration fo two papers (I and II) in single sitting.
- Each paper will be of multiple choice type for 100 marks.
- Paper-I tests candidates General Knowledge/Awareness, Numerical Ability, Reasoning and General English.
- Paper-II will judge candidate’s discipline-related Professional Knowledge.
- In both the papers, each question will carry 1 mark and no penalty will be charged for wrong answers.
- CBT will be bilingual i.e. in both Hindi and English.
- The CBT will be qualifying in nature, candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in each of the paper to be shortlisted for personal interview.
- Minimum qualifying marks for General (unreserved)/EWS candidates is 40 marks in each paper.
- For OBC (non-creamy layer), 35 is the minimum qualifying marks for each paper.
- For SC/ST/PwD, 30 marks is minimum marks for qualifying the CBT, for each paper.
Personal Interview (PI)
- List of candidates shortlisted for PI will be uploaded on the website of CIL, and they will be notified about the interview details on their registered email.
- The interview will be conducted for 10 marks.
- The final list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the website of CIL. They will be called for document verification and medical examination, contacted via mail.
How to Apply for CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Visit the website of CIL, www.coalindia.in
- On the website, click on “Career with CIL”
- Now click on, “Jobs at Coal India”
- Click on “Current Job Notifications” section.
- The link to apply online will be active from 21st December 2019.
Now that you know all the necessary details on CIL recruitment 2019 for Management Trainee, do not miss on the last date to apply. Topics discussed include dates, vacancy details, eligibility and selection process. For more details candidates are advised to visit the official website of CIL and read the complete notification before applying online.
Your questions are welcome, write your queries in the comment section below, we shall revert.