Bihar Panchayati Raj Department (PRD) and Urban & Housing Development Department has invited online applications for the post of junior engineer (JE). Those looking for government job in Bihar must apply for these vacancies announced by Bihar Urban and Housing Development. Candidate are advised to check the complete eligibility and read full notification before applying online.
- The application process for Bihar UHD recruitment 2019 was started from 19th December 2019.
- The end date to register for Bihar UHD Recruitment 2019 is 8th January 2020.
- Last date to complete the form is January 8, 2019
- The exam date is yet to be notified.
- Candidates have to pay no application fee, they only need to register online.
Bihar UHD Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates are required to have Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic Diploma) in Mechanical/ Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- Applicants should not be below 18 Years in age.
- The maximum age of male applicants should not be more than 37 Years.
- The maximum age of female applications should not be more than 40 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
Bihar UHD Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies announced by Bihar UHD – 463
- Vacancies of JE Civil is 377.
- For JE Electrical, total number of vacancies are 42.
- 44 vacancies are announced for JE Mechanical.
Applicants must read the complete Bihar UHD Recruitment Notification 2019 before applying online.
To apply online – Click Here
For more details and updates, candidates are advised to visit the official website of Bihar UHD.
Bihar Urban and Housing Development has invited applications for 463 vacancies. Important dates eligibility, number of vacancies and link to apply online are included herein. Applicants should read the notification carefully before applying online and visit Bihar UHD website for details.
You can also drop your queries in the comment section below. We shall revert.