Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) Kaiga has invited online application to fill various vacancies. Last date to submit the online form for NCPIL Recruitment 2019-20 is 6th January 2020. Interested candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria and read full notification before applying online.
- The NCPIL recruitment online form 2019 were made available from 17th December 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online form is 6th January 2020, 4:00 PM.
- Candidates must complete the NCPIL online form till January 6, 2020.
- The date of exam is yet to be notified.
- Candidates have to pay no application fee to appear for NCPIL Recruitment 2019-20.
- Candidates are only required to register online.
- The total number of vacancies announced by NCPIL Kaiga site are 137.
- Find below the category wise vacancy details.
General – 67
OBC – 37
EWS – 10
SC – 18
ST – 11
- Listed below is post wise vacancies
Category I – Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (ST / SA) – 51
Scientific Assistant B – 45
Category II – Stipendiary Trainee / Technician (ST/ TM) – 34
Technician B – 06
Driver Grade-I – 02
- The age eligibility for Category I – Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (ST / SA) is 18-25 years.
- Age limit for Scientific Assistant B post is 18-25 years.
- Eligibility age for Category II – Stipendiary Trainee / Technician (ST/ TM) is 18-24 years.
- Age limit for Technician B is 18-25 years.
- For the post of Driver Grade-I eligibility age limit is 20-28 years.
- Educational qualification varies with the post, to know the details read NCPIL recruitment notification 2019-20.
Candidates can apply online through the official website of NCPIL, or click here
All important details on NCPIL various post recruitment 2019-20 is discussed here. To know more candidates are advised to read the official notification or visit official website of NCPIL. In case you still have a question, write it to us in the comment section below.
Also Read: DRDO ITR Apprentice Online Form 2019