Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), also know as IndianOil, is an Indian state government owned oil & gas company. IOCL is the largest commercial oil company in India with more than 33,000 work-force. IOCL has reported net profit of INR 16,894 crore for the financial year 2018-2019. IndianOil has expanded its business operations to abroad, the overseas establishments of IOCL are in Mauritius, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, the UAE, USA, and Myanmar.
IndiaOil has also reported that it has registered 3% growth and sold 3.96 MMT of gas in the year 2018-19.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has several refineries that need work-force to keep running and thus recruit often. Here we have information on IOCL Barauni Refinery Hospital, Begusarai that will be conducting a walk-in-interview on 21st September 2019 for the selection of specialist doctors in the field of Medicine, Paediatrics and Radiology on consultancy basis.
IOCL recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details and Eligibility
- IOCL will be conducting walking for selection of specialist doctors.
- The candidates with post graduate degree in Paediatrics/Medicine/Radiology with relevant experience can appear for the walk-in-interview.
- The position offered will not be on a consultancy basis and will not confer regular employment.
IOCL Walk-in-interview Date, Time, Venue and Other Details
- IOCL will conduct walk-in-interview on 21st September 2019 from 10 AM to 4 PM.
- The venue for walk-in-interview is Barauni Refinery Hospital, Begusarai.
- Candidates appearing for the interview must bring along their resume with two latest passport size photographs.
- Candidates should bring Documents related to original qualification from Matric onward along with the self-attested photocopies of the same.
The Bottom Line
This page offer all important information on Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Barauni Refinery Walk-in-Interview for specialist doctors. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility before appearing for the interview. We advise candidates to reach the venue 30 minutes before the scheduled interview. To know more details visit the IOCL’s website. In case you have a query write to us in the comment section below.