Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Ltd (IFFCO) is inviting applications for the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT). Selected candidates will be posted in the field offices of IFFCO in following states; Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
In this article, we have compiled the essential information related to IFFCO Recruitment 2019 for Agriculture Graduate Trainees. If you fulfil the eligibility criteria set by IFFCO then you can apply for the vacancies directly from the link given shared within the article.
IFFCO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
Interested applicants can apply for the vacancies released by IFFCO for AGT till 5th September 2019.
IFFCO AGT Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Age of the applicant should not be more than 30 years as on 1st September 2019 to apply for AGT Vacancies in IFFCO.
- Applicant from SC/ST category will get relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit and candidates from OBC category will get relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- To apply for the aforementioned posts in IFFCO, the applicant must have completed Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
- Students waiting for the final semester result of the course and it has to be released on September 2019, can also apply for this post
- Candidates from General/OBC category should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester to apply for the vacancies.
- SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
- Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- Only those candidates can apply for these posts of AGT in IFFCO who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2016 and thereafter.
- The candidate having Two Years Full-Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, if they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification as given above.
- Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which the candidate has applied.
How To Apply For IFFCO Recruitment 2019
If you fulfill the above-given eligibility criteria with age and education then this vacancy released by the IFFCO can be a golden opportunity for you as IFFCO is a big name to have in your resume.
- To apply for the vacancies of Agriculture Graduate Trainee, you will have to take the below-given steps.
- Interested candidate will have to visit the official; website of IFFCO.
- Here you first you have to register online to apply for the post and then log with the registration number and password to fill the application form.
- In the application form, you will have to mention the correct educational and personal information.
- Take the print out of the application once you fill it for future reference.
IFFCO AGT Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- IFFCO has all the right to select or reject the application of any of the candidates. Selected candidates will have to take a computer-based prelim examination.
- Based on the performance in the prelim examination IFFCO will shortlist the candidates and will call them for the final test.
- The final test will be conducted online in various cities like Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow and many others. Candidates can choose any two test centres based on their preference while filling the application form.
- Those candidates who will qualify the final round will be called for the personal interview.
After a personal interview, shortlisted candidates will be medically examined as per IFFCO’s medical standards.
Stipend & Service Bond
- Selected candidates will be eligible to get a stipend from IFFCO as per rules of the Organisation. At present IFFCO is giving the stipend of Rs. 33,300/- PM to the trainees.
- On successful completion of the training period, the trainee may get a salary of Rs. 37,000/- to 70,000/-.
- On appointment, the Trainees belonging to General/ OBC category would be required to furnish a service bond of Rs. 80,000/- and SC/ST category a service bond of Rs. 20,000/-.
To read the official notification, click here. At the bottom of this page, you will the tab for registration and to apply online for the AGT vacancies.
The Bottom Line
Now you have complete details on IFFCO Recruitment 2019, apply for the Agriculture Graduate Trainee Posts. Interested can eligible candidates must apply for IFFCO 2019 Recruitment on or before the last date, 5th September 2019. If you have any questions related to this IFFCO recruitment, write to us in the comment box below or visit the IFFCO’s website to find the answers.
South Indian Bank (SIB) PO Recruitment 2018-19
NDA 2019: Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus and Exam Pattern