Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has released the recruitment notification to fill the 129 vacancies of Trade Apprentice. The vacancies of trade apprentice are available across India. This PSU organization is accepting the applications from candidates who have completed ITI, 12th or 10th.
In this article, we have compiled the information related to Hindustan Cooper Limited Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice Posts. You can check your eligibility to apply for the vacancies and if you fulfill the criteria set by the
Hindustan Copper Limited then you can also apply for the suitable posts from the link shared in the article. Scroll down to read the post carefully and apply online for HCL Recruitment 2019.
HCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Hindustan Copper Limited has released a total of 129 vacancies for different department. Here is the detail of the same;
- Turner -05 Posts
- Fitter – 23 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 28 Posts
- Electrician – 19 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 6 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 08 Posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 4 Posts
- C Computer and Peripheral Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Wireman – 4 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 4 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 5 Posts
- Carpenter – 5 Posts
- Surveyor – 10 Posts
- Hindustan Copper Limited has been started to accept the online application form 20th August 2019.
- The last date to apply for the Apprentice Post in HCL is 19th September 2019.
- HCL will publish the list of shortlisted candidates on 10th October 2019.
- To apply for any of the aforementioned posts the age of the candidate should be between 14 to 30 years as on 20.08.2019.
- A relaxation of 5 years will be given to the applicants from SC/ST category in the upper age limit.
- Candidates from OBC will get a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Applicant must have passed ITI from the respective trade and must be recognized by NCVT.
- Those candidates who cleared the ITI prior to 2016 should attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training nor have taken employment anywhere.
- The selection of the candidates in Hindustan Copper Limited will be done on the basis of marks obtained by them in 10th and ITI.
Hindustan Copper Ltd. will prepare a merit list based on the candidate’s marks in ITI am 10th class. HCL will give weightage of 70% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI by the candidates & a weightage of 30% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board. Marks scored in B.Tech or other higher courses will not have any relevance in the merit list.
- An applicant needs to be medically fit to get selected in Hindustan Copper Ltd.
How to Apply For Hindustan Cooper Limited Recruitment 2019
After checking the eligibility criteria set by Hindustan Copper Ltd. for the Apprentice posts if you want to apply for the above mentioned vacancies then you will have to follow the below steps;
- First of all the candidate will have to register on www.apprenticeship.gov.in to apply for the apprenticeship and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex under establishment menu for undergoing training with HCL.
- Now the candidate needs to fill and submit the application for an apprenticeship through the official website of Hindustan Copper Limited.
- The applicant will have to upload a passport size photograph and signature in black ink to complete the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form once you complete it and before submitting it, for future reference.
The Bottom Line
Hindustan Copper Ltd. has offered the golden opportunity to the ITI and 10-12th pass job seekers. If you are interested in applying for the aforementioned vacancies then do not wait for the last date. In case of any other query related to Hindustan Cooper Limited Recruitment 2019 you can write to us in the comment box below, we shall revert you soon.