MECON Limited is inviting the job applications from the interested and eligible candidates to fill up 205 vacancies in the company. As per the MECON recruitment notification, it has the vacancies in various departments all over India. Scroll down to know more about the available vacancies in MECON and eligibility criteria required to apply for them.
- Junior Engineer (in different streams)- 47
- Safety Officer- 10
- Junior Executive – 18
- Accountant – 09
- Hindi Translator – 03
- Safety Inspector – 06
- X-Ray Technician – 01
- Physiotherapist – 01
- Head – 20
- Project Engineer – 20
Junior Engineer: The age limit to apply for this post is 32 to 45 years. Qualification wise the applicant must have a diploma in relevant trade.
Safety Officer: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years. Candidate must be Graduate with Diploma in Industrial Safety of minimum 01-year duration. OR he has a Diploma in industrial safety of minimum 01-year duration.
Junior Executive: Upper age limit for this post is 32 years. The qualification required for this post is as follows; CA/ CMA fro Finance department, Degree in Engineering with MBA / PGDBM or Equivalent in Finance /Marketing for the marketing department, MBA/PGDBM Or Equivalent in Finance OR Degree in Engineering in estimation.
Accountant: Maximum age to apply for this post is 32 year. The educational qualification required for this post is B.Com.
Hindi Translator: Applicants age should not be more than 32 years to apply for this post. He/she must have a Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation Level with Diploma in translation.
Safety Inspector: Applicants’ age should not be more than 40years for this post. The educational qualification for this post is Graduate with Diploma in Industrial Safety of minimum 01-year duration OR Diploma in industrial safety of minimum 01-year duration.
X-Ray Technician: Maximum age of the applicant should be 50 years and he has done a Diploma course in Radiography.
Physiotherapist: An applicant with no more than 40 years of age and a Diploma in Physiotherapy can apply for this post.
Head: Applicant with a Degree in Engineering can apply for this post.
Project Engineer: For this post, the required educational qualification is BE/ B. Tech (Civil/ Architecture/ Mechanical/ Electrical). The maximum age of the applicant to apply for Project Engineer post is 32 years.
All the above mentioned vacancies are for experienced professionals only. Interested applicants can get detailed information about the experience requires for all 2015 vacancies from the MECON’s official notification for the recruitment. We have mentioned a link of the MECON recruitment notification at the bottom of this post.
Minimum salary for the above mentioned posts is 32,000 and maximum salary offered by MECON is 80,000 PM. The salary will depend on the post of the applicant.
If your age and educational qualification suits any of the above mentioned vacancies then you apply online for it on or before 20th June 2019.
How to Apply
- Navigate to the official website of MECON and click on the career tab on it. On the career, tab clicks on career opportunity and click on the link given there to apply for the suitable post for you.
- First, you will have to sign up on the MECON website by mentioning you Mail id, Password, Name, PAN number, etc.
- Once you will sign up on the website then you can log in on the page using your registered mail id and password to fill the application form.
- Candidates will get all the essential forms like Caste certificate, Disability Certificate or other on the MECON website only.
- Applicants will have to upload the self-attested following documents to apply for the MECON recruitment;
- Xth Class (High School) Certificate as DOB proof
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification and mark sheet
- Work Experience certificates
- Caste certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate
- After completion, the application form read it thoroughly and processes the application fee. The application fee for the General category candidates is Rs. 1000. Candidates belonging to SC / ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen category are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection of the most suitable applicants on the aforementioned posts will be done through the Interviews.
- To read the official recruitment notification, click here
- To apply online for the aforementioned posts, click here.
The Bottom Line
MECON has released a good number of vacancies this time. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for any of the above mentioned vacancy then apply for it before the last day of application submission. We would recommend to all the eligible and interested applicants to read the MECON recruitment notification before applying online for it. You can also write to us for any query related to this post.