Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Prayagraj has invited online application from interested candidates for recruitment of Block Education Officer (BEO). Candidates who are awaiting government jobs in Uttar Pradesh must apply for this vacancy of Khand Shiksha Adhikari announced by UPPSC. Interested candidates must read the official notification carefully before applying online.
For more information, candidates must scroll down.
Important dates for UPSSC BEO Recruitment 2019
- The registration process for UPSSC Block Education Officer Recruitment online form 2019 started from 13th Dec 2019.
- The closing date to apply online for BOE jobs in UPSSC is 10th January 2020.
- Candidates can make payment of fee till 10th Jan 2020.
- Last Date for form completion is 13th Jan 2020.
- Application fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 125.
- SC / ST candidates shall pay Rs. 65 as fee.
- PH Candidates should pay Rs. 25 as examination fee.
- Payment of examination fee can be made through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan.
Post Name : Block Education Officer (BOE)
Job Location: Prayagraj
Number of vacancies : 309
Eligibility for UPPSC BOE Recruitment 2019
Age Limit as on 01.07.2019
- The minimum age for candidates is 21 years.
- Maximum age for candidates is 40 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given as per rules.
Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Education of any Recognized University in India OR L.T. Diploma of Government Training College or the Government Basic Training College awarded by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations, Uttar Pradesh.
For more details, read notification.
Selection Process for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 for BOE
- For selection of candidates Preliminary and main exam will be conducted by UPPSC.
- Preliminary exam will tests candidates skills in general studies. It will be objective type paper with 200 questions for 300 marks.
- The duration of prelims exam will be 2 hours.
- Candidates selected in prelims will appear for main exam.
- Main Examination will be written types, which will include two compulsory papers ; General Studies and General Hindi & Essay.
- Both the papers will be for 200 marks for 3 hours duration.
- The maximum marks for main examination will be 400 marks.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Prayagraj recruitment of BOE notification has been released. Interested candidates must register before 10th January 2020 and submit the form on time. Candidates are advised to read the UPPSC BOE recruitment 2020 notification carefully before applying.