The Government of India Press, Mayapuri, New Delhi has released a notification for recruitment of trade apprentice in various trades. The applications are invited from both male and female candidates for the trades – Book Binding, Offset Machine Minder, Plate Making and Desk Top Publishing Operator.
Candidates seeking government job in Delhi, must apply for this recruitment before the end date. Scroll down to know more details on the same.
- The application process started from 3rd December 2019.
- Mode of application is offline.
- Candidates are required to submit the duly filled form to the
Manager, Govt. of India Press, Ring Road, Mayapuri, New Delhi in the correct performa with all the required documents.
- The last date for submission of application is 23rd December 2019.
- For more details candidates shall read the notification released by Government of India Press for trade apprentice recruitment 2019.
Vacancy Details for Government of India Press Recruitment 2019
The applications are invited for a total of 26 apprentice vacancies in various trades. Check the trade wise vacancies with duration of training is discussed below:
- Desk Top Publishing Operator – 2 ( 2 years)
- Plate Making – 1 (2 years)
- Offset Machine Minder – 8 ( 3 years)
- Book Binding – 15 (2 years)
Eligibility for Government of India Press Recruitment 2019
- The age of applicant should not be less than 14 years as on Dec 3, 2019.
- Desk Top Publishing Operator – Candidates should have passed 12th with Physics and Chemistry as subjects under 10+2 system of examination or equivalent. For this post the typing speed of the candidate should be 30 WPM.
- Plate Making and Offset Machine Minder – Candidates should have passed 10th class with Physics and Chemistry as subjects under 10+2 system of examination or equivalent.
- Book Binding – Applicants must have passed 8th class in 10+2 system of education or equivalent.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Directorate of Printing, Government of India to download the official notification.
How to Download Notification
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Printing, Government of India, dop.nic.in.
- Click on Notices & Circulars.
- From the Dropdown click on Appointments/Vacancy.
- Now Click on Download the notification.
- Download Government of India Press Released Recruitment Notification 2019 to know the performa for application.
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Printing, Government of India.
The Bottom Line
The information on Government of India Press Release Trade Apprentice recruitment 2019 have been discussed. The applications are invited for a total of 26 vacancies in various trades, which are discussed above. For more details and updates visit the official website of Directorate of Printing, Government of India. The link for the same is mentioned.