The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has invited application from interested candidates for the position of Administrative Officer (AO). The total number of post are 312, so act now! Check the eligibility criteria and apply online. Don’t miss your chance to get this government job.
Scroll down to know the vacancy details, eligibility, application fee, important dates and links.
- The Apply Online link activates on Dec 12, 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online is Dec 26, 2018
- Last Date for payment of fee is Dec 23, 2018
- Phase I exam date – Jan 30, 2019
- Phase II exam date – Feb 3, 2019
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
The eligibility is different for different post. Check the post name, number of post, and eligibility details below:
Company Secretary: 03
Candidates should have bachelor/master degree with 60% aggregate and ACS/FCS degree from ICSI.
Legal : 30
Candidates should have bachelor/master degree in law with 60% aggregate, whereas for SC/ST/PH candidates the required marks are 55%.
Finance & Accounts : 35
Candidates should have M.Com or MBA Finance or PGDBM with 60% marks, OR CA or any other equivalent exam pass.
Generalist : 245
Candidates should have bachelor/master degree in any stream with 60% marks. SC/ST/PH candidates need only 55%.
Age – Candidates who are of 21 to 30 years in age as on 01/12/2018 are eligible to apply for above-mentioned post. Age relaxation is for reserved category candidates as per the rules.
- The application fee for OBC and General category candidates is 600/-.
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates fee is 100/-.
Candidates can pay the examination fee through credit card, debit card, and net banking only.
- To download the official notification released by the NIACL, click here.
- To visit the official website of NIACL, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the important information related to NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19. Candidates can check their eligibility and apply for the post of their interest.
We wish you all the best for the exam.