Food Corporation of India (FCI) organizes by the government of India to work for India. FCI is one of the largest corporations of India that work to ensure the availability of quality food to all Indians. FCI works through it’s 5 zonal and 24 regional offices. Considering the size and work responsibilities of FCI, it needs to recruit many candidates every year to run all the operations smoothly. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organizes the recruitment procedure for FCI. The exam conducted by SSC for FCI is named as SSC FCI exam. Like a few previous years, this year also SSC will conduct the SSC FCI 2019 exam.
Staff Selection Commission organizes a competitive exam to recruit the employee under the grade III of FCI for following posts; Management Trainee (MT), Junior Engineer (JE), General Administrative and others.
Here we have compiled the detailed information related to SSC FCI 2010 exam.
SSC FCI Important Dates
SSC organizes the FCI exam zonal wise. Here we have mentioned the SSC FCI Exam date 2019 accordingly.
In the north zone candidate will get an opportunity to grab a job as a Management Trainee in FCI. Here is the tentative date related to the above mentioned post.
- Candidates can expect the notification for the post of Management Trainee in FCI in between February 2019 to March 2019.
- SSC FCI 2019 exam date for the prelim exam will fall in October 2019.
Here is the detail of upcoming recruitment in the south zone of SSC FCI.
- SSC FCI will release the notification for the vacant posts of Junior Engineer in South Zone in February 2019 to March 2019.
- Exam for SSC FCI Junior Engineer will be conducted on 1st October 2019.
Below mentioned are the details of vacancies in the west zone of FCI.
- SSC FCI will release the vacancies for an Assistant grade in February to March 2019.
- SSC FCI 2019 will release the official notification regarding the recruitment in the west zone in February 2019 to March 2019.
- Exam for an Assistant grade will also be conducted by SSC in October 2019.
Here is the detail of upcoming vacancies in North East Zone of FCI.
- SSC will organize the exam to take Management Trainee, Junior Engineer, and Typist Assistant onboard.
- The notification for the same will be released in between February to March 2019.
- SSC FCI Exam date 2019 for above mentioned posts, will fall in October 2019.
SSC FCI 2019 Application Form
Candidates, please note that all the exam and application form dates are tentative and can be changed by the SSC FCI. Here are the details related to SSC FCI 2019 application form.
- Applicants can expect the SSC FCI 2019 application form online in March 2019.
- To fill the SSC FCI 2019 application form, candidates need to pay INR 600.
- Application form of SSC FCI will be available in both modes; online and offline.
- One candidate can apply only to one zone.
- If a candidate applies online for SSC FCI 2019 exam then he/she has to pay the application form fee through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- In case of choosing an offline mode to apply for SSC FCI exam, a candidate needs to send their application to below mentioned address along with a cheque of application fee.
OST BOX No. 9711, Plot No. 02,
Karmayog Building, Karter Road No. 03,
Mumbai – 400066
SSC FCI Eligibility
To appear in SSC FCI exam, the candidate’s age should be in between of 18-27 years.
Here are the required educational qualifications for Management Trainee (General), Management Trainee (Depot) and Management Trainee (Movement).
- For the post above mentioned posts, the candidate must have a graduate degree from a government recognized university or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate should also have completed one of the following courses; CA/ ICWA/ CS.
Here is the required qualification for the pots of Management Trainee (Accounts).
- Candidate should have Associate Membership of Chartered Accountants of India; or Cost Accountants of India.
- For the above mentioned job CSs are also eligible to apply.
Here is SSC FCI eligibility to apply for the posts of Management Trainee (Technical), Management Trainee (Civil Engineering), Management Trainee (Mechanical Engineering) and Management Trainee (Electrical Engineering).
- E or B. Tech in their respective field.
- Or a three-year diploma in the required stream for above mentioned jobs.
SSC FCI 2019 Exam Pattern
Applicants should start their preparation for SSC FCI exam in advanced. The SSC FCI exam date 2019 will fall in October 2019. It always helps in preparation to get an idea about the pattern to the exam so here we have the SSC FCI 2019 exam Pattern.
SSC FCI 2019 exam will include total 4 papers. One candidate will have to appear of any two papers. All four papers are grouped as Paper-1&2 and Paper-3&4. Here are the details of posts and papers in which an applicant has to appear.
Paper 1 and 2
- JE Civil
- JE Electrical
- JE Mechanical
- AG 3 Accounts
- AG 3 Technical
Paper 3 and 4
- AG 2 Hindi
- AG 3 General
- AG 3 Depot
Pattern of Papers
In paper 1 candidate will have to solve total120 questions in the duration of 90 minutes. This paper consists the questions from Data Analysis, Reasoning, English Language, Computer Proficiency, General Intelligence, Current Events, Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation etc.
SSC FCI Exam pattern 2019 for paper 2 will consist of the duration of 90 minutes for 120 objective type questions. These questions will be related to technical knowledge of the candidate for the relevant field.
Duration of paper 3 will be 90 minutes and here also applicants need to solve 120 MCQs. Questions related to General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, and Computer Knowledge will be asked in this segment.
With the same duration of 90 marks paper, 4 will be consisting of 2 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa and two essays each in Hindi & English.
Here we have given you detailed information related to recruitment in SSC FCI. Although we have tried to give an answer to all of your queries if we missed something then you can write to us in the comment box below.
To know about any other competitive exam in India, Please feel free to write to us in the comment section below.
Also Read: SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern