Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for Nideshak Rajya Krishi Utpandan Mandi Parishad Evam Samitiya Recruitment 2018-19. The link to apply online has been activated, interested candidates can apply. The examination date is to be announced soon.
Let’s check the important details related to the Mandi Parishad Recruitment 2018-19.
- The notification was released on Dec 5, 2018.
- The application process already started from Dec 5, 2018.
- The last date to apply online is Dec 26, 2019.
- The last date to make corrections to the form is Jan 2, 2019.
- The exam date will be notified soon
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
Total Number of Post : 284
All candidates between 21-40 years of age as on 01/07/2018 are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates must read the notification carefully and then apply accordingly.
Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer – 181
Candidates with bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this post.
Junior Assistant (Samanya Chayan ) – 18
Junior Assistant (Vishesh Chayan) – 17
Candidates with bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university are eligible. They should also have knowledge of computer and Hindi typing speed of 25WPM.
Account Clerk – 48
Candidates should have bachelor degree in Commerce to be eligible for this post.
Stenographer – 10
Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university. Candidates should also have Hindi typing speed 30 WPM and Hindi Stenographer speed 80 WPM.
Market Supervisor Grade II – 10
Candidates should have passed their Intermediate with minimum 50% marks, and should have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks
SC/ST/OBC candidates required only 45% marks to apply for this position.
- The application fee for General/OBC category candidates is 225/-
- SC/ST category candidates need to pay 105/- as application fee.
- PH (Divyang) need to pay 25/- as application fee.
Candidates can make fee payment through credit card, debit card, net banking only.
- To download the official notification, click here.
- To reach the official website of UPSSSC, click here.
- To apply online, click here.
- To pay examination fee and submit final form, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses the important details from the notification released by the UPSSC for Mandi Parishad recruitment 2018-19. UPSSSC has invited applications for various posts, so candidates must check their eligibility before applying. For more details, please visit official website or write to us in the comment box.