The demand for taking banking career is on a rise. Also, the growth and advancement in the banking sector is attracting youth towards banking opportunities. So, here we have a good news 10th pass candidates seeking bank jobs. The Union Bank of India (UBI) is inviting application from 10th pass to fill the security guard vacancy. The application process for the UBI Security guard recruitment 2019 has started from Jan 23, 2019. So interested candidates must scroll down to read information related to it.
- The application process for UBI security guard recruitment 2019 has started from January 23, 2019.
- Last Date to apply online is Feb 18, 2019.
- Last date to make payment is Feb 18, 2019
- The exam date will be notified soon.
The application fee is Rs. 100 for OBC and general category candidates, while it is Rs. 100 for PH (Divyang), SC/ST candidates. The fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Card, Net banking, or E challan only.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
UBI will be filling 100 post under this recruitment. Out of these 100 post, 34 are for General candidates, 19 for SC, 26 for ST, and 21 for OBC candidates. Interested candidates should read on to know the eligibility criteria.
- Only those candidates are eligible who have passed class 10th or equivalent from any recognized board in India.
- Candidates should also know the official language of the state/union territory for which he will be applying.
- Only Ex-servicemen can apply for the post of Armed Guard.
- The age limit varies with the post. The age range for UBI security guard recruitment 2019 is 18-45 years as on 01/01/2019.
The bank will provide free of cost pre-exam training to all the candidates belonging to SC/ST/minority communities and Ex-servicemen. To avail the benefit of free training, candidates are required to fill the relevant column in the online application.
The selection of candidates for UBI security guard recruitment 2019 will be made through online examination and physical fitness test. The online exam and physical test will account for a total of 100 marks out of which Online test will account for 70 marks in one hour, while physical fitness test will account for 30 marks.
The online exam for UBI security recruitment 2019 will test candidates General Knowledge, General English, Test of Reasoning, Test of Security and Military Knowledge.
The exam will include 15 questions of 15 marks from General knowledge, 15 questions of 15 marks from General English, 25 questions of 25 marks from Reasoning, 15 questions of 15 marks from Security and Military Knowledge. While the physical fitness test will include push-ups, sit-ups and 5-meter shuttle run.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses details related to UBI security guard recruitment 2019. The UBI will fill 100 post under this recruitment. Interested candidates are encouraged to read the official notification carefully, check eligibility criteria and apply accordingly. For more details, visit the official website or write to us in the comment box below.