Syndicate Bank of India (SB) is recruiting has invited applications for the post of specialist officer (SO) in various verticals/scales. Here, we will discuss all the important details related to Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019.
- Interested, eligible candidates can apply online, as the process started March 29, 2019.
- The last date to apply online for the SB SO position is April 18, 2019.
- The exam fee is Rs. 600 for OBC/General/EWS candidates, while it is Rs. 100 for ST/SC candidates.
- The mode of payment is both online and offline, via E Challan, Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking.
|Name of Post||Vacancies||Scale||
|Age Limit As on 01.02.2019|
|Senior Manager (Risk Management)||5||MMGS-III||42020-51490||25-35 years|
|Manager (Law)||41||MMGS-II||31705-45950||25-35 years|
|Manager (Risk Management)||50||MMGS-II||31705-45950||25-35 years|
|Manager (IS Audit)||3||MMGS-II||31705-45950||25-35 years|
|Security Officer||30||MMGS-II||31705-45950||25-45 years|
Age relaxation will be given as per the government guidelines. The educational eligibility and experience varies with the post. Interested candidates should read the official notification before to know the complete eligibility criteria. Link for the same is shared below in the article.
- The selection process includes computer-based test (CBT), Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interview (PI). The CBT will shortlist the candidates for the next round.
- The GD/PI assesses candidates’ level of communication, personality, problem solving skills, willingness to work, and efficiency.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview would be 50%.
Structure of CBT Exam
- The CBT exam test candidate’s skills in English Language, Reasoning, Professional knowledge relevant to the post applied for, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The exam will include 50 questions of 50 marks, from both English and Reasoning section. 75 questions of 75 marks will related to professional knowledge. Quantitative Aptitude will have 25 questions of 25 marks.
- The exam will include total 200 questions for 200 marks, to be solved in a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- To download official notification, click here.
- To visit the official website of Syndicate Bank, click here.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Syndicate Bank of India.
- Click on “Career”
- Under career page, under Reference No. “REC/38999/2019” click on “online registration URL.”
- To register online, click on “Click here for New Registration.”
- If already registered, login using the Registration Number and Password.
- The final submission of application is after making the payment.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses FSSAI Various post recruitment 2019, including vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, application fee, important dates and links. Candidates seeking a career with FSSAI must apply for it before the last date of application submission.
Your queries are welcome, write them in the comment box below.