Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited applications for various Group D post. Those seeking a government job in Haryana, must not miss to apply.
- Interested, eligible candidates can apply online, as the process started March 29, 2019.
- The last date to apply online for the SB SO position is April 18, 2019.
- The exam fee is Rs. 600 for OBC/General/EWS candidates, while it is Rs. 100 for ST/SC candidates.
- The mode of payment is both online and offline, via E Challan, Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking.
The total number of HSSC Group D vacancies are 249.
|CATEGORY||NO. OF VACANCY|
Age relaxation will be as per the government guidelines.
- The selection of candidates will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam, socio-economic criteria and experience.
- The written exam will account for 90 marks.
- The socio-economic criteria and experience will be conducted for 10 marks, which will be allocated based on certain criteria, for which you should read the notification carefully. The important thing to know is that no candidate will get full marks for this criteria.
- To download official notification, click here.
- To visit the official website of Syndicate Bank, click here.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Syndicate Bank of India.
- Click on “Career”
- Under career page, under Reference No. “REC/38999/2019” click on “online registration URL.”
- To register online, click on “Click here for New Registration.”
- If already registered, login using the Registration Number and Password.
- The final submission of application is after making the payment.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses important details on Haryana SSC Group D Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the bank before applying. If you have a question, write it in the comment box below.