The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) is inviting applications to fill 275 vacant positions. Interested candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying. The only mode of application is online via Authority’s website.
Read on to know all the important details relating to this.
FSSAI is a statutory body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It was established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. This Authority is consolidating statute related to food and safety regulation in India.
FSSAI Various Post Recruitment 2019
- The link to apply online is active; candidates can visit the Authority’s website to apply.
- The end date to apply online is April 24, 2019 till 11:59 PM.
- The date of exam will be notified soon.
- All category females have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee.
- SC/ST and PH category candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as fee.
- EWS/General/OBC category individuals have to pay Rs. 1000 as examination fee.
- The mode of payment is via Debit card, Credit card, E Challan or Net Banking.
Vacancy Details, Eligibility and Selection Process
The total number of vacancies are 275, out of which 10% are reserved for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category candidates as per the Government rules.
(as on 24/04/2019)
|Total Post||Pay Level||Selection Process|
|Assistant Director||30||34||10||CBT + Written Exam + Interview|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||35||15||10||CBT + Written Exam + Interview|
|Technical Officer||30||130||7||CBT + Written Exam|
|Assistant||30||34||6||CBT + Written Exam|
|Central Food Safety Officer||30||37||7||CBT + Written Exam|
|Administrative Officer||30||2||8||CBT + Written Exam + Interview|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I||25||7||4||CBT + Written Exam|
|Personal Assistant||30||25||6||CBT + Written Exam|
|Hindi Translator||30||2||6||CBT + Written Exam + Skill Test|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||30||5||7||CBT + Written Exam|
|IT Assistant||30||3||6||CBT + Written Exam|
|Assistant Manager||30||4||7||CBT + Written Exam + Interview|
|Deputy Manager||35||6||10||CBT + Written Exam|
To check the complete eligibility, scroll down for the link to download official notification released by the FSSAI.
How to Apply
- Go to the website of FSSAI, www.fssai.gov.in
- Click on the “Career” link
- Click on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO.DR-02/2019”
- Now click on “CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION.” Fill the details.
- Complete the process by making payment and submitting the application.
- To download official notification, click here.
- To apply online, click here.
- To visit the official website of FSSAI, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses FSSAI Various post recruitment 2019, including vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, application fee, important dates and links. Candidates seeking a career with FSSAI must apply for it before the last date of application submission.
Write your queries in the comment box below.