Vijaya Bank is inviting applications for the post of peon, sub staff and sweeper in Pan India. Under this recruitment the bank will fill 421 post. Candidates seeking a career in bank can apply for this post. The last date to apply online is March 14, 2019. Interested candidates must check their eligibility and apply online.
- The application process started 7th of March 2019.
- The last date to apply online is March 14, 2019. Interested candidates should not miss the end date
- Candidates can pay application fee till March 14, 2019. The payment can be made online via Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
- The exam date and admit card availability date are yet to be announced.
- The application fee for OBC and General candidates is Rs. 150
- The exam fee is Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- The payment can be made via Debit/Credit card or Net Banking only.
Vacancy and Eligibility
- The vacancies are for the post of sub staff and peon.
- Total number of post are 421.
- Candidates should be 18-26 years in age as on o1/03/2019 to be eligible to apply for this.
- To meet the educational eligibility, candidates should have passed 10th from any recognized board in India.
- The vacancies are for various regions, including Lucknow (UP), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Hassan (Karnataka), Kochi (Kerala), Surat (Gujarat).
- To apply online, Click Here.
- To read and download the notification released by the bank, Click Here.
- To visit the official website of Vijaya Bank, Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses important details on Vijaya Bank recruitment 2019. Topics include important dates, useful links, application fee, vacancy and eligibility. The eligible candidates should have passed 10th grade from a recognized board in India. Share you queries in the comment box below.