of India (UBI) is inviting applications for the post of specialist officer
(SO). UBI is a government-owned bank that pays well to its employees along with
other benefits. Those seeking job in a public sector bank can apply for UBI SO recruitment 2019 before
Without any further ado, let’s know the important details related to this recruitment.
Must Know Dates
- The application process for Vijaya Bank recruitment 2019 started March 12, 2019. The mode of application is online.
- Candidates must apply on or before March 29, 2019 for the UBI SO Recruitment 2019.
- The application fee can be paid on or before March 29, 2019 online via Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
- The exam date will be announced soon.
- OBC and general category candidates have to pay Rs. 600 as application fee.
- SC/ST/PH (Divyang) candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as exam fee.
Vacancy and Eligibility
UBI will recruit candidates to fill below mentioned post:
Number of Post : 1
Candidates must have BE/B.Tech degree in Fire Engineering with 10 years of experience as Fire officer in banking industry or fire services with state or central government in India. The age should be between 30-40 years.
Number of Post: 19
Only those candidates are eligible who have Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 5 years of experience. The age should be not less than 26 years and not more than 40 years.
Number of Post: 6
Candidates should be 24-35 years in age, with Master’s degree in Economics and 3 years of experience as Economist or analyst with banks/financial institutes/rating agencies/NBFCs or any reputed brokerage agencies.
Number of Post: 122The candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in any stream with PGDM/MBA or CA degree. The eligible age for this post is 23-32 years.
Integrated Treasury Officer
Number of Post: 15The eligibility age for this post is 23-32 years. The educational eligibility for this post is Bachelor’s degree in any stream with MBA/PGDM degree or CA.
Number of Post:22
The Bachelor’s degree in any stream with MBA/PGDM degree. The minimum age of candidate should not be less than 23 years and maximum age should not be more than 32 years.
Note: Age relaxation will be given to candidates as per government rules.
- The candidates will be selected by UBI for the post of SO based on their performance in online examination and personal interview.
Duration of Exam: 120 minutes
This exam will objective type in nature and will tests candidates reasoning, quantitative aptitude, English Language, and professional knowledge. The total number of questions asked will be 200, where each section will have 50 multiple choice questions, which will carry 25 marks for each English Language, Reasoning sections; 100 marks for Professional knowledge, and 50 marks for Quantitative aptitude.
Penalty for wrong answers: Candidates should avoid guess work as for every wrong answer 25% marks allocated to that question will be deducted.
The personal interview round will account for 50 marks that will test candidates academic and job knowledge and other qualities. The minimum marks to quality the PI round would be 25 marks, while it will be 22.5 for reserved category candidates.
- To register online for UBI SO Recruitment 2019, Click Here.
- To login using registration number and password, Click Here.
- To download the notification released by the bank, Click Here.
- To visit the official website of Vijaya Bank, Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses important details on Vijaya Bank recruitment 2019. Topics include important dates, useful links, application fee, vacancy and eligibility. The eligible candidates should have passed 10th grade from a recognized board in India. Share you queries in the comment box below.