Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the post of faculty and office assistant in Punjab & Sind Bank. The vacancies are on contractual basis for RSETIs at Ludhiana, Faridkot and Moga locations.
Graduate/Post Graduate candidates looking for bank jobs can apply for these vacancies of faculty and office assistant before the end date of application. Read on to know details.
Punjab & Sind Bank Vacancy Details
- The bank has announced a total of 9 vacancies on the post of faculty and office assistant.
- Six vacancies are announced for the post of faculty.
- Three vacancies are announced for office assistant.
Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- The application process has started and will end on 24 January 2020.
- The duly filled application should reach the address “The Assistant General Manager/Trustee-PSB TDARE PUNJAB & SIND BANK H.O. Priority Sector (Advances) Deptt. 5th Floor, Bank House,21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008” before the end date.
- Download the Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- The selection process of Punjab & Sind Bank comprises of written test, personal interview and demonstration/presentation.
- Written Test – This tests candidates Computer Knowledge and Computer capability.
- Personal Interview – The PI is conducted to assess candidate’s communication, attitude, leadership qualities, problem solving ability development approach and ability to get along with the trainees.
- Demonstration / Presentation – This stage of selection process is to assess candidate’s communication and teaching skills.
- Bank will send letters for written test and interview to the shortlisted eligible candidates through post or via e-mail.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2020
- The age of applicants should be between 22-40 years.
- Candidates should be a Graduate / Post Graduate i.e shall be MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Psychology or Sociology OR B.Sc. (Veterinary / Horticulture / Agriculture / Agriculture Marketing) OR B.A.
- Candidate shall have completed B.Ed. from a recognized university in India.
- Candidates should have a passion for teaching and must possess sound knowledge of computer.
- Candidates shall have excellent communication skills in the local language (Punjabi) essential. Fluency in Hindi and English language will be an added advantage.
- Candidates shall have typing skills in local language (essential). Typing skills in Hindi and English language are an added advantage.
- Candidates are required to be resident of same district or a nearby district.
- Candidates with previous experience of working as faculty will be preferred.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years and more than 40 years in age.
- Candidates shall be a Graduate i.e should hold BSW/BA/B.Com. degree and shall have knowledge of computer.
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
- Candidates shall be fluent in both written and spoken local language.
- Candidate’s fluency in Hindi / English language would be an added qualification.
- Candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant should be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel ), as well as in Tally & Internet.
- Candidates shall have typing skills in local language (essential). Typing skills in English and Hindi language is an added advantage.
- Candidates selected for the post of faculty will work on a monthly remuneration of Rs. 20,000.
- Candidates selected for faculty post will work on a monthly remuneration of Rs. 12,000.
How to Apply
- Candidates shall download the application form the website of Punjab & Sindh bank, www.psbindia.com.
- Now click on the notification entitled “PSB TDARE Recruitment of supporting staff at ‘Punjab & Sind Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institute (PSB RSETIs)’ at Ludhiana, Faridkot and Moga”.
- Candidates shall send the duly filled form with all the required documents to the address “The Assistant General Manager/Trustee-PSB TDARE PUNJAB & SIND BANK H.O. Priority Sector (Advances) Deptt. 5th Floor, Bank House,21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008”. The form should reach the address not late than 24th January 2020.
- Candidates should send the form through registered/speed post only.
Punjab & Sind Bank has announced 9 vacancies on the post of Faculty and Office Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates shall send their applications to the above mentioned address before January 24, 2020. All the essential details are discussed herein. For more details candidates are advised to visit the official website of the bank and read notification. In case you still have a question, write it to us in the comment section below.