Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) has released a notification for Apprentice Recruitment 2020. The apprenticeship is available in multiple disciplines. The candidates who are willing to take up an apprenticeship in a Central Government Organization can apply for FACT recruitment 2020. Scroll down for more details.
FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Important Date
- The closing date to apply for Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited(FACT) Apprenticeship Vacancy 2020 is 23rd January 2020.
- The exam date will be announced soon.
FACT Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
- FACT has announced 81 vacancies of Graduate and Technical (Diploma) Apprentice.
- 24 vacancies are announced for Graduate Apprentice
- 57 vacancies are announced for Technical (Diploma) Apprentice.
Discipline wise Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Computer Engineering – 2
- Computer Science & Engineering – 2
- Civil Engineering -3
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/
Instrumentation & Control Engineering – 3
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 4
- Mechanical Engineering – 5
Discipline wise Technical (Diploma) Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Instrumentation Engineering, Instrument Technology / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 4
- Diploma in Commercial Practice (DCP) – 5
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 5
- Mechanical Engineering – 10
- Computer Engineering – 13
- Chemical Engineering – 15
FACT Apprenticeship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 25 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Graduate in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General category and 60% for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidates should not have complete 3 years after passing the graduation as on 31/03/2020.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply who are BOAT Southern Region Registered.
Technical (Diploma) Apprentices
- Maximum age of candidates should not be more than 23 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
- Candidates should be a Diploma in relevant discipline with aggregate of 60% marks for general category and 50% for SC/ST and should not have completed more than 3 years after completion of course as on 31/03/2020.
- Candidates who are BOAT Southern Region Registered are only eligible to apply.
Criteria of Selection
- Candidates should obtain minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam and written exam separately.
For more details candidates shall read the FACT Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020.
Documents Required for Written Exam
Candidates will be required to bring below-listed documents when appearing for the written exam.
- Candidates will receive they are admitted card via mail, and they will be required to being duly filled admit card along with a pasted photo to the exam centre.
- Attested copy of the SC/ST/OBC/EWS Certificates (if applicable).
- One identity proof that could be Voter ID, Aadhar Card or Driving License.
- Copy of BOAT Registration Number of BOAT Southern Region Registered candidates.
- Dependency Certificate from the HR Department (if applicable).
List of eligible candidates along with exam date, time and venue will be released on the Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) website, www.fact.co.in.
How to Apply
- Eligible Graduate/Diploma candidates should register themselves on the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training, www.mhrdnats.gov.in, under category “student.
- Candidates who will upload Apprenticeship student Registration ID will only be allowed to sit for the written exam.
All the necessary details on Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Apprentice recruitment 2020 are discussed herein. Candidates interested in applying must check their eligibility for the same. For more details read FACT Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 before filling FACT Apprentice online application form 2020. In case you still have a question, write it in the comment section below.