Electronic Corporation of India (ECIL) has invited online application from the interested and eligible candidates. The vacancies are announced on the post of Technical Officer, which will be a contract-based recruitment 2020 in ECIL. Candidates who must read the complete page and fill online application before the end date.
Let’s take a look at important details.
- The application process for ECIL started on 19th August 2020.
- Candidates can apply online on or before 30th August 2020 upto 2:00 PM.
- Candidates can complete the form by 30th August 2020.
- Candidates have to pay no application fee to apply for these vacancies. They simply have to fill the online form.
Total number of post: 350
Category wise vacancy
- General – 160
- OBC – 90
- EWS – 16
- SC – 58
- ST – 26
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 30 years in age as on 31/07/2020.
- Candidates must have BE/ B.Tech Engineering Degree in
Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering /
Computer Science Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks with 1 year of Post Qualification Industrial experience, out of which at least 3 months shall be in polling, sealing, distribution, repair, commissioning and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC.
- All the eligible candidates will get a provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech.
- All such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at various zones and HQ as per the options exercised.
- Only on successful completion of document verification, the final offer will be issued to candidates.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through website: “www.ecil.co.in” by clicking on ‘Careers’ followed by clicking on ‘e-Recruitment’.
- The on-line application process will started from 19th August 2020 to 30th August 2020 (1400 hrs.).
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020. All the important details are included in the article above, we encourage candidates to read the official notification and visit the official website for more details.