Northern Coal Field (NCL) has announced vacancies on the post of technician and supervisor. The notification for NCL recruitment 2020 has also been released, available on the official website of NCL. Only online applications are invited for the posts, registration commences 03 August 2020 till 25 August 2020. Candidates who are interested in apply for this must read the complete notification carefully. Let’s take a look at all the important details relating to NCL recruitment 2020.
NCL Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Application process starts online from 3rd August 2020.
- End date for online registration is 25th August 2020.
- The exam fee is to be paid on or before 25th August 2020
- Exam date is yet to be announced.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH categories are exempted from the payment of fee.
- General / OBC / EWS candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done through online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or via Offline Fee Mode.
Eligibility for NCL 2020 recruitment
Age Limit as on 25/08/2020
- Minimum age of candidates shall not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age of candidates shall not be more than 30 Years.
- Age relaxations will be given as per GoI and recruitment rules.
Supervisor (Assistant) Foreman : Candidates should have 3 Year Engineering Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering of any recognized board/ university in India.
Technician: To apply for this post, candidates should have passed class 10 High School Exam and possess ITI Certificate in related trade of any recognized Institute in India.
NCL Vacancy 2020 Details
- Total vacancies : 512
- Technician : 433
- Supervisor (Assistant) Foreman: 72
Name of posts:
- Assistant Foreman (E&T)
- Assistant Foreman (Mechanical)
- Technician Fitter
- Technician Welder
- Technician Electrician
- Technician Machinist
- Technician Turner
How to Apply and Other Details
Those interested in PSU jobs in India and are eligible for NCL vacancy 2020, can apply online. The link to apply will be active from 3rd August 2020.
For more details, read the complete notification.
Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and apply online before the end date. For more information visit the official website of NCL,
http://nclcil.in/ . Here we have discussed all the important information on NCL Recruitment 2020, we wish you all the best!