Are you looking for a government job in Uttarakhand? Here is your chance to apply, Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board, Dehradun (UKMSSB) has released a notification for Medical Officer (MO) recruitment 2020. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online for the vacancies. The application process has started from 11th August 2020, to know more details on this latest govt job scroll down.
- The application process for UKMSSB MO recruitment 2020 started from August 11, 2020.
- The end date to apply online is 31st August 2020.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by August 31, 2020.
- Date of examination is yet to be notified.
- The candidates belonging to General / OBC categories are required to pay Rs. 2000 as application fee.
- Candidates from the EWS category shall pay Rs. 1000 as exam fee.
- SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee.
- The payment of Examination Fee can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking only.
- Total posts – 763
- General -251
- EWS – 107
- OBC – 143
- SC – 237
- ST – 25
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 42 years as on 01/07/2020.
- Candidates should have MBBS / MD / MS Degree in Medical Trade with Registration in Medical Council. For complete details, we encourage candidates to read the official notification.
UKMSSB MO Recruitment Notification 2020
- Candidates who have already registered can apply online using – Apply Online Link
- Candidates who haven’t registered can register using the link.
- For more details, candidates must visit the official website of UKMSSB.
All the necessary details for UKMSSB MO recruitment 2020 are discussed within the article with all-important links. For more details candidates much read the complete official notification and visit the official website.
We wish you all the luck!