Join Indian Army Bhartiya Sena has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the Technical Graduate Course TGC 132 Batch commencing in January 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for permanent commission in the Indian Army. Candidates interested in the this course should read the complete page.
Important Dates & Application Fee
- Online application process starts from 28th July 2020.
- End date to apply online is 26th August 2020.
- There is no application fee to be paid by applicants, they just need to fill the form online.
- Age of candidate should be 20 to 27 years as on 01 January 2021.
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in their final year are eligible to apply. Candidates in final year should be able to submit their proof of passing by 01 January 2021.
- Candidates from engineering streams – Civil, Mechanical, Architecture, Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science, Aeronautical/ Avionics, Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communications/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics, Aerospace, Automobile, Nuclear Technology, Industrial/ Manufacturing and Laser Technology are eligible.
For more details – Read the complete notification
How to Apply
- Applicants can apply online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form following all the instructions. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- Now a page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Here click on ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open click on ‘Continue’ after reading all the instructions. Fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Education details, Communication details, and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ when you move to next segment.
- When you complete filling the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ where you can check and edit the entries made by you.
- Check all the details for correctness and then click on ‘Submit Now’. You must click on ‘Submit Now’ every time you open the application for editing any details.
- You must take two copies of your application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Are you interested in Join Indian Army’s Technical Graduate Course 132 commencing January 2021? Fill the online form 2020 before 26th August 2020, which is the end date to submit the application. Even if you are not completely prepared, give it a try, there is no application fee but you must meet the eligibility criteria. Good Luck!