UPPSC aspirants, here is the most awaited news for you. A notification has recently been released by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj inviting applications for the Combined Upper Subordinate Service UP PSC Pre, ACF , RFO Recruitment 2020. Candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying for any posts.
Candidates who are preparing for UPPSC, shall not miss the last date to apply for these vacancies. Read on to know all the important details.
UPPSC 2020 Important Dates
- The UPPSC 2020 online form application process starts from April 21, 2020.
- Candidates can apply online for UPPSC Pre 2020 and other posts online on or before 18th May 2020.
- The last date for payment of fee is May 18, 2020.
- Candidates can complete the form by 21 May 2020.
- The exam date for UPPSC Pre 2020 is yet to be announced.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to General / OBC categories is Rs.125/-
- SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 65/- as examination fee.
- PH Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- as exam fee.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through online modes of payment including deb/credit card, net banking or SBI E Challan.
UPPSC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates shall have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream of a recognized University in India.
- For the post of ACF / RFO, candidates shall have Bachelor’s Degree in Science.
- For complete details read the UPPSC Notification 2020.
Age (as on 01/07/2020)
- The minimum age of eligibility for candidates is 21 years.
- The maximum age of candidates is 40 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per government rules in India.
UPPSC 2020 Vacancy Details
- The total number of posts announced by UPPSC are 200.
- The vacancies are announced on various posts that are listed below:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer
- Assistant Labour Commissioner
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
- District Programme Officer
- Senior Lecturer, DIET
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
- District Probation Officer
Candidates are encouraged to read the official notification to know the detailed eligibility for UPPSC 2020. Apart from educational, age eligibility, some posts require candidates to meet physical eligibility that you can check in the notification.
- To apply online, click here.
- For submission of final form, click here.
- To visit official website of UPPSC, click here.
- Candidates will be selected for UPPSC 2020 based on their performance in the written preliminary exam, subjective paper and interview.
- The written preliminary exam will be an OMR sheet exam that will shortlist candidates for main exam, which will include compulsory and optional subjects.
Optional Subjects are:
4. Physics & Veterinary Science
8. Sociology International Relations Accountancy
14. Animal Husbandry
17. Political Science
20. Civil Engineering
21. Mechanical Engineering
22. Electrical Engineering
23. English Lit.
24. Urdu Lit.
25. Hindi Lit.
26. Sanskrit Lit.
28. Public Administration
29. Medical Science
- To know the exam scheme for all the posts, candidates should read the notification released by UPPSC.
- The syllabus of exam can also be obtained from the notification.
UPPSC has released Pre / ACF / RFO online form 2020, for which candidates can apply online before the end date i.e. May 18, 2020. The total number of vacancies are 200 that will filled through the UPPSC recruitment 2020. Candidates must read official notification carefully and than apply online.