Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. has announced 100 vacancies for junior officer – marketing and operations post. Saraswat bank has 284 branches spread across six states, New Delhi, Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka. The vacancies of junior officer (marketing and operations) in Grade B (clerical grade) are announced for Mumbai and Pune locations and bank is looking for candidates residing in the same region. Scroll down to know more details.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Online application process for Saraswat Bank junior officer recruitment 2020 started from January 1, 2020.
- The end date for the submission of application is 15th January 2020.
- Applicants will be able to download the admit card from 22 January 2020.
- Online examination for selection of candidates will be held on 27 January 2020.
- The total number of vacancies on junior officer announced by Saraswat Bank is 100.
- Vacancies announced for Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai are 70.
- Vacancies announced for Pune location are 30.
Eligibility for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2020
Age (as on January 1, 2020)
- Applicants should not be less than 21 years in age.
- Candidates applying for the post should not be more than 27 years.
- Applicants should be a graduate (first class/Grade A) or equivalent (B.E/B.Com/BCA and BMS) from a recognized university in India.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in online test and interview. Those selected in online test will be called for interview.
- The online test conducted will include 4 sections; General/ Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, and General English.
- The test will comprise of 190 questions for 200 marks to be completed in a duration of 160 minutes.
- The question paper will be available in English language.
- General/ Financial Awareness will include 50 questions for 50 marks for 35 minutes of duration.
- General English section will have 40 questions for 40 marks for 35 minutes of duration.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude will be for 50 questions of 60 marks for 45 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude will be for 50 questions for 50 marks for 45 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks from the marks allocated to the question for every wrong answer.
- Candidates shall score minimum 50% marks to get shortlisted in the online test.
- The merit list of candidates selected for interview will be released on the bank’s website.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2020
- The only mode of application is online, candidates can apply online through bank’s website, https://www.saraswatbank.com/ .
- The first is to register, which candidates can do by clicking on “Click here for New Registration” link.
- Once registered, candidates can fill in the details required in form, upload the required documents, cross-check all details before making final submission.
- The application process will complete after payment of fee.
- Candidates can follow the above steps or click here to apply online.
- The applicants shall have to pay Rs. 600 as application fee to register themselves for Saraswat Bank junior officer recruitment 2020.
- The only mode to make payment of fee is online.
The online applications for the post of junior officer are invited by Saraswat Bank. Interested candidates must ascertain their eligibility before initiating the application process. For more details, candidates are advised to read the Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment Notification 2020. and visit website. In case you still have a question, write to us in the comment section below.