Punjab National Bank (PNB) is a bank owned by Government of India. It is among the largest public sector banks in India. Those who are seeking bank jobs in India, they must check the complete page. PNB has recently announced vacancies on various managerial positions. Interested candidates should read the complete notification and keep visiting the official website for more details.
Let’s take a look at important information related to PNB recruitment 2020.
- The application process for PNB recruitment 2020 started on 8th September 2020.
- The end date for the submission of application form is 29th September 2020.
- Candidates shall pay the application fee by 29th September 2020.
- The exam is to be conducted in October / November 2020.
- Application fee for General / OBC category candidates is Rs. 850/-
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories shall pay Rs. 175/- as examination fee.
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
As per the latest notification released by PNB, these are the posts for which candidates can apply.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum age of candidates should not be less than 25 Years.
- Maximum age of candidates should not be more than 35 Years for the post of Manager.
- Maximum age of candidates should not be more than 37 Years for the post of Senior Manager.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Eligibility|
|Manager- Credit||200||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.|
|Manager- Risk||160||Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.|
|Manager- Treasury||30||MBA Finance with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.|
|Manager- Law||25||Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with 60% Marks and 2 Year Experience.|
|Manager- HR||10||Degree / Diploma in PM / HR / HRD / Labour Law with 60% Marks and 2 Year Experience|
|Manager- Civil||08||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience.|
|Manager- Economic||10||Master’s Degree in Economics with 60% Marks and 2 Year Experience.|
|Manager- Architect||02||Bachelor Degree in Architecture with 60% Marks and 1 Year Experience. Registration in Council is mandatory.|
|Senior Manager- Risk||40||Bachelor / Master Degree in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA(Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with 60% Marks and 3 Year Experience.|
|Senior Manager- Credit||50||CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM with 60% Marks and 3 Year Experience|
How Candidates are Selected?
For complete details and eligibility, candidates should read PNB SO Recruitment Notification 2020
Interested candidates shall apply online before the end date – Click Here
Government bank job aspirants can check these vacancies announced by PNB on various manager and senior manager posts. Apply after ascertaining your eligibility. Candidates are encouraged to read the complete notification for PNB Recruitment 2020 before starting the application process. For more details visit PNB’s official website.