Punjab National Bank is India’s leading bank in Public sector owned by Government of India. It was founded in 1894. It’s headquarter is in New Delhi. PNB is the second largest bank in public sector in terms of business and its network. Recently PNB has merged with Oriental Bank of Commerce and United Bank of India on 1st April 2020. And recently a job notification for the post of Chief Risk Officer for New Delhi location has been released by the bank. Those who are looking for latest bank jobs in India and are willing to build a career in banking sector, must not miss this opportunity, if eligible.
- The application form submission process has started from 13 March 2020.
- Closing date to submit form is 24 April 2020.
- The Last date to submit fee is 24 April 2020.
- The application fee to be paid for this post is Rs.1000/-
- Candidates need to send draft drawn on any Nationalized/scheduled Bank drawn in favor of “Recruitment of CRO” and payable at New Delhi.
Vacancy details & Eligibility Criteria
- The number of post announced by PNB is 01 on a fixed contractual term of three years, extendable by one year at a time, subject to a maximum term of five years.
Chief Risk Officer – 01
The age of candidates should be in between 45 to 55 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Candidates should have Graduation degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risks Professionals OR should have done Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
Desirable education qualification
- Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute.
- Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or equivalent abroad.
- Designated as a Chartered Accountant by the Chartered Accountant of India or equivalent abroad would be plus.
- Candidates should have atleast 5 years of experience in Corporate credit and risk management in the level of Assistant General Management or above in one or more PSBs OR having experience in similar roles & responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity with minimum experience in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- If candidates having good understanding in market risk/liquidity management/operational risk with exposure to analytics would be plus but not mandatory.
How to Apply
- Candidate need to submit applications in the prescribed format which is available on the official website of Punjab National Bank., www.pnbindia.in- link (recruitment).
- Candidate have to submit application form on or before 24 April 2020.
- No applications will be considered after stipulated date.
- Candidate can also send Hard copy of the application with all the relevant and essential self-attested supporting documents through registered/speed post in a sealed envelope super scribing: “Application for the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO)” be submitted to :
“General Manager-HRD Punjab National Bank Human Resource Management Division 1 st floor, West Wing, Corporate Office Sector 10, Dwarka NEW DELHI -110075”
The Bottom Line
All the essential details on PNB Recruitment 2020 are discussed herein. We suggest candidates to read the PNB Recruitment 2020 notification before applying online. For more details, visit the official website of PNB. If you have questions, write them to us in the comment section below.