Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. has invited applications for the post of bank assistant-cum-cashier-II in prescribed format through online mode. Those seeking bank jobs in Mehalaya, can apply for these vacancies before the closing date of application. Bank has announced 10 vacancies for Garo Hills Region.
For more details and to download the application format, scroll down.
Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Th cut-off date for age, qualification and experience is 1st December 2019.
- The closing date for application submission is 16 January 2020, application received after this date will not be entertained by the bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2020
- The minimum age of applicants should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on the cut-off date of eligibility.
- Applicants should be graduate in any discipline from a recognised University in India with a atleast 55% aggregate marks .
- Working knowledge of computers (including word processing, spreadsheets, email, etc.) is essential which should be preferably be supported by a diploma/certificate.
- The minimum qualifying marks for graduates belonging to SC / ST/ OBC / PH will be 45% in aggregate. However other conditions will remain same.
- Candidates who are awaiting results or have not passed the qualifying exams on or before 01/12/2019 are not eligible to apply.
- The application fee to be paid by SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates is Rs. 210.
- The application fee to be paid by all other candidates is Rs. 300.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through online mode only.
How to Apply
- Applicants should register them for written test through the portal, www. nerecruitment.in. Candidates shall read the instructions for online application before starting the process.
- Fill in all the details, upload all the required documents and submit the application.
- On successful submission of application form, candidates shall download a copy for future reference.
- The selection process comprises of written test and interview.
- The written test will include objective / multiple choice type questions on Current Affairs, English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge (GK). The GK section will also include questions on computer operations
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written examination.
- Final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of aggregate of marks obtained by candidates in written test and interview.
Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2020 details are included on this page. For more details, we advise candidates to download the notification released by Bank. Write your questions in the comment section below, we shall revert.