Applications are invited by Indbank, a subsidiary of Indian Bank, to fill various posts including Merchant Banker (on contract basis), Dealer (stock broking) and back office staff (on contract basis).
Indbank Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- The application process for Indbank various post recruitment 2020 has started.
- The end date for submission of application with copies of enclosures is 15 January 2020.
Candidates can send the scanned copy of the duly filled form with the required enclosures to email@example.com.
- The total number of vacancies announced is 8.
- Two vacancies are announced for Merchant Banker (on contract basis).
- Four vacancies are announced for back office staff (on contract basis)
Indbank Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility age for the post of Merchant Banker is 21-35 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Candidates should be a graduate with minimum 4 years of experience in Merchant banking operations. OR
- MBA in Finance with minimum 2 years of experience in Merchant Banking operations.
Dealer (Stock Broking)
- Candidates should be not less than 21 years and more than 30 years in age as on 01/01/2020.
- Candidate should be a graduate (NISM/ NCFM qualification preferred) with one year of experience in dealing or back office.
Back Office Staff
- Candidates should be 21-30 years in age as on 01/01/2020.
- Applicants should be graduate (NISM / NCFM qualification preferred) with minimum one year experience in back office (desirable).
The candidates selected for the posts of merchant banker and back office staff will be posted in Chennai. Those selected for Dealer (stock broking) will be placed all over India.
To read the information in detail read the official notification released by Indbank. Visit official website of the bank for details and updates.
The Bottom Line
Indbank recruitment 2019 information including important dates, eligibility, vacancy and other details are discussed herein. Link to Indbank official website and download Indbank recruitment notification are also included. For more details read the notification and visit website. You can also write your questions in the comment section below.