State Bank of India Latest Jobs: SBI has released a notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO) in various states in India. Applications are invited from the interested candidates through online mode only. SBI is one of the biggest public sector banks and if you dream, to work with this bank, apply for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020.
Interested candidates much read the complete page and ascertain eligibility before applying online.
- SBI CBO recruitment 2020 starts from 27/07/2020
- End date to apply online is 16/08/2020
- Candidates can make payment of application fee on or before 16/08/2020
- Exam date is yet to be notified.
Candidates interested in this latest bank job are required to pay application fee.
- General / OBC /EWS category candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- as fee.
- Candidates belonging from SC/ST/PH categories are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Applicants can make payment of fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or via offline payment mode.
Eligibility For SBI Vacancy 2020
Age Limit as on 1st August 2020
- Applicants should not be more than 30 Years in age, i.e. should not have born before 02.08.1990.
- Age relaxations will be given as per rules.
- Applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream of a recognized University in India. .
- Candidates should also know the local language of the circle he/she is applying for. They have to produce 10th of 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate as a proof of having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
- Applicants should have Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total vacancies announced : 3850
- General – 1575
- EWS – 383
- OBC – 1035
- SC – 573
- ST – 285
The vacancies of CBO are announced by SBI for these circles:
- Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai)
- The selection of candidates will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct written examination if required.
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained by candidates in interview only. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
For more details read the SBI CBO Recruitment Notification 2020
Candidates interested in SBI vacancies 2020 for CBO can apply online only from 27th July 2020 to 16th August 2020. No other mode of application will be accepted by the bank. You must ensure that you fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the processes sketched by bank for the application.