Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for recruitment for PO and Management Trainee (MT). Candidates have to apply online only on or before end date. Those looking for bank jobs in government sector, must not miss to apply. Read the eligibility and other details before starting the application process. Read on to know more details.
- Application process for IBPS PO / MT recruitment 2020 started 5th August 2020.
- Last Date to apply online is 26th August 2020.
- Last date to pay fee is August 26, 2020.
- Pre exam training starts from September 2020.
- Date of Pre-exam – 03-11 October 2020.
- Result of Preliminary exam – October / November 2020
- IBPS PO / MT main exam will be held on 28th November 2020.
- Declaration of Main exam result – December 2020
- Interview will be conducted in January- February 2021
- Provisional allotment in April 2021.
- The application fee to be paid by General / OBC candidates is 850/-
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH category is 175/-
- Applicants can pay examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, mobile banking, net banking, E Wallet, IMPS, Cash Card or via E-Challan.
Educational Qualifications (As on 26.08.2020)
- Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of graduation on the day of the registration and must indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age (As on 01.08.2020)
- Candidates should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years in age.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1990 and not later than 1st August 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxations will be given as per rules.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in preliminary exam, main exam and interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-X will be called for Interview.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates).
- The ratio of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of candidates will be on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-X and Interview.
- Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
All the important details on IBPS PO / MT-X recruitment 2020 are discussed here. Interested candidates can register and complete form submission before end date. For more details read the official notification or visit the IBPS website.
We wish you all the best for the exam!